• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Change client version(hex)

Pietia

Reaction score
Hi I wish to change client version from 7.72 to for example 1.0 can anyone tell me what to do in xvi?

I'm not sure what you're doing atm.
So I just make a follow list what you should do..

Open hex-editor -> open client.exe -> ctrl + f -> 7.72 (as text-string) -> ok

Doing that you should be able to find at least 2 results, one that belongs to the info-box, the other for debug business.

I'm not sure what you're doing atm.
So I just make a follow list what you should do..

Open hex-editor -> open client.exe -> ctrl + f -> 7.72 (as text-string) -> ok

Doing that you should be able to find at least 2 results, one that belongs to the info-box, the other for debug business.
Sorry but tried your way and it didn't work. I could still connect with 7.72 client to my 7.72 server.

Sorry but tried your way and it didn't work. I could still connect with 7.72 client to my 7.72 server.
I thought you only meant how to change info, not RSA and addresses :eek:

So correct me if I'm wrong, but now you have the original tibia.com client, and you want to turn it into your own custom one so you don't have to use ip-changer, right?

I thought you only meant how to change info, not RSA and addresses :eek:

So correct me if I'm wrong, but now you have the original tibia.com client, and you want to turn it into your own custom one so you don't have to use ip-changer, right?
NO I just want to change client version hex.So for example on server I write accept only 3.32 and only my client can connect.

NO I just want to change client version hex.So for example on server I write accept only 3.32 and only my client can connect.

Using a custom RSA is a way to make sure only a client you've made can connect.
changing RSA in the client and in the sources.

You can't change a client from 1 to another because the protocols differ, you can however change the sprites by using Object Builder

You are wrong man, it's possible to change the client version.
Example:

If my Server is version 7.72 and I want to create a custom client with version 3.50 and edit the sources to accept that version, it will work ;)

For that, you can use Ollydbg ;)

What you're looking for is 0304 in hex, i belive. I'm on my phone atm so i cba to verify it. But my tip is to use Hex Workshop from breakpoint software, in there you can search for "772" with int16 and you'll find the protocol version.

What you're looking for is 0304 in hex, i belive. I'm on my phone atm so i cba to verify it. But my tip is to use Hex Workshop from breakpoint software, in there you can search for "772" with int16 and you'll find the protocol version.
Could you tell me how to change my client protocol using Hex Workshop 7.72 please

Back