• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

changing version of tfs

Arrish

Reaction score
hi everyone
i wonder what i need to do if i want to to change my tfs 0.2.1 (Mystic Spirit) to the latest tfs (Mystic Spirit)
i mean i need to change anything in my map ? nice if someone could say what and how i need to do
ofc i give +rep
need answer fast thx

No, just download TFS 0.2.~ (newest one) and select your database in config.lua and let TFS do it, it will update your database.

Don't forget to make a backup!

alright thx :)well now i have downloaded RoXor server and i have edited the map alot so o now i want to replace the world map with the on inside the Roxor server.. what i need to do , i dont want it so bugs and so on..
thx for answers i give + rep

I think you need to keep in mind that you need to move your movements,actions,creaturescripts too to make no bugs on the quests etc.

dont overwrite anything(only edited files ofc)
backup everything before you do anything

bye bye and goodluck

Last edited:
I think you need to keep in mind that you need to move your movements,actions,globalevents,creaturescripts too to make no bugs on the quests etc.

dont overwrite anything(only edited files ofc)
backup everything before you do anything

bye bye and goodluck

0.2 => no globalevents x)

Gui = Your "servers layout" will be a gray and big window where you can choose different things like reload, save, clean, broadcast and more. (I recommend gui).

Console = MSdos window with no functions - just "normal server info".

Back