• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chaos: The Reformation (Update Thread) ||On Hold

Colossus

Chaos Dev.
Reaction score
Chaos: The Reformation (Update Thread)

wgtfyx.png

As a majority of you know, Chaos 7.6 is one of the most if not popular server that has ever been made in OT History. To this day there are several copies of Chaos that still exist and are hosted. But due to such an old protocol there are very few players on them. I've been working for the last 2 months on designing a stable distribution with features for Chaos that work for 8.54 +. I've decided to post my progress here and let you guys see how it's coming along.

For those of you who have not ever played Chaos, here is some details about what it was;
  • Information:
  • Fast pased RPG
  • Custom Spells, Items, Weapons
  • Unique Smithing System
  • Crafting System
  • Events
  • PvP-Arena

I'll be updating this thread daily, so check here often for the server progress

100% Complete!

chaosot.no-ip.biz

Last edited:
Nice! Will it have system with smithing like mining in the cave etc? And.. Will it be the Yurots-Like-chaos-map? ^^

Yeah, it was pretty popular in chaos.. can't have the server without it!

Chaos was such a fun server, would be cool to play a updated version.. good luck

Too late :p I updated all 7.6 files to 8.57, took about 4 hours. Making new stuff right now along with lifeline, goodluck tho your's will probably be different.

There already was a 8.50~ chaosot server and I can tell u that the server sucked :p but w/e well see how yours is gonna be

gl with the server

Too late :p I updated all 7.6 files to 8.57, took about 4 hours. Making new stuff right now along with lifeline, goodluck tho your's will probably be different.

I don't think were talking about the same server, because no one has the skill + swiftness to upgrade that Chaos distro to the newest client version, along with other misc. files in 4 hours.

Yeah... I'm confused :confused:

Edit: I'm revamping spell formula's to make sure their in check for the servers environment.

Last edited:
I don't think were talking about the same server, because no one has the skill + swiftness to upgrade that Chaos distro to the newest client version, along with other misc. files in 4 hours.

Never met meh?

sorry syntax but im siding with Colossus, no one can upgrade the Chaos 1.3.3.7 distro, with the unique tracking numbers, etc.. in 4 hours.. along with NPCs/Monsters/Spells.. sorry man it can't be done lol

Back