• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Characters on an account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhumor

Dutch & Proud
Reaction score
Okey here is the problem, I've got TFS 0.3b3 running with Gesior Acc. Whenever I create an account it all works fine, I can log in, create a character, look it up on the character list, see it on highscores etc. But, when I try to logon the game it keeps saying: The account has no characters yet. And when I look in the database, I see for example: Rhumor: id 1. Id 1 password 1. I try 1/1 and it says The account has no characters yet, but the character is registered in the database and such and the site can get information from that char but it's just not possible to logon.. what's the problem :S?

Btw, I did get forgottenserver.sql from an older TFS version because I couldn't find one for this version can this be the problem? If so does anyone have the database file for 0.3b3? It's not anywhere in the folders

U can even try it urself, Kelencia - Latest News

maybe its becouse you have old database. the sql file is located in the 0.3b3, its called
Code:
schema.mysql

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back