• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Chasm need hoster...

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I don't think what I will found anything, but at least I will try &&. I need a hoster, for my project, called Chasm. Info about this project, you can found HERE. Those info is a bit outdated, cuz it was a long time ago, anyway I hope it's enough.

Some more info about server:
Map is around 15 MB, pretty custom(based on standart TFS map, but for sure it was highty remaked, and like 4 times bigger). Server using TFS 0.3 engine, with some small modifications by me(I'm still learning...).
This server was launched once, for 2 months, it was something called beta testing, you can found my old webpage(it's still online) here => Chaotica - Latest News

Server will be 10x exp, I hope it will success! I can't say a lot about my server, let someone who played previous Chasm reply, I think it will explain everything :)

Also you can check threads from previous season of Chasm, here :
You can get more info about server here:

[Russia] Chasm(8.4) - OpenTibia Fans
Chasm - Screenshots - OpenTibia Fans

Benefits as hoster? Hoster will earn %, from every profit, also hoster can take part in team(basicly I working solo).

I almost sure, what there will be no hosters, which will be good for me...at least you can try ^^

Last edited:
i already got it, very nice application, but as I said.... I cannot trust to you, I never saw you, never speaked with you, you got 100 posts, so I cannot take so much risk... this project took so much time, so I can't lost it so easy

Anyways, there's always more if u want to chit-chat on MSN, I wont spread my em es en outa here, I sent ya PM!

no offence, but I cannot trust to ppls which I never saw ^^ Really no offence

edit. you can always find my msn in my info

Pm me details of your server - if it's a small map I might be able to host it along with my servers.

P.S And I wouldn't really make an opinion about some one based on their posts. There are people here who registered in late 2008 or 2009 and have 3 times more posts than me, since they constantly spam topics with either stupid comments or chit chat.

Map is around 15 mb. Probably will be some more(17-18). Post count is nothing, but at least it's better, when I saw person every day, and for whole time he don't tricked anyone, then some random guys ;)

Last edited:
hey, fare, im sure u remember me. I can host for sure [24/7], i just needa find out how to again, cuz i was hosting mine before till i dropped it. but anyways, add me to msn if ya wanna talk

Pm me details of your server - if it's a small map I might be able to host it along with my servers.

P.S And I wouldn't really make an opinion about some one based on their posts. There are people here who registered in late 2008 or 2009 and have 3 times more posts than me, since they constantly spam topics with either stupid comments or chit chat.

I agree, im registered for 2 years and I only got 200 posts :D

hey, fare, im sure u remember me. I can host for sure [24/7], i just needa find out how to again, cuz i was hosting mine before till i dropped it. but anyways, add me to msn if ya wanna talk

okej sweety :>

yeah, I knew Emma, already tested her comp :>

ontop: Close please, Already found hoster, chasm will be online soon ^^

Mate please stop with this fucking topic. You will get scammed and that is not what you deserve. A dedicated server isn't that expensive and when you just fix all the bugs I'm sure you will get some donations.

already stopped ^^ This thread was made becouse of boderom xD I get trustable hoster, if even he will trick me, then I deserve this xD
Thanks for your support ;*

p.s. and dedicated is expensive for me :< Location: Ukraine owns xD

If you'd still be in need of someone to help you out I might be able to. However I would like to discuss more about it on msn or OTFans if that would be the case..

Lets just say that i have hosted one of nicaw's servers some time ago will well over 100 people playing it.

And if you aren't in need of one, perhaps you would need some in-game assistance?

already stopped ^^ This thread was made becouse of boderom xD I get trustable hoster, if even he will trick me, then I deserve this xD
Thanks for your support ;*

p.s. and dedicated is expensive for me :< Location: Ukraine owns xD

lol.. ure funny.. ;)

Back