• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Chazzy and any other bitch like figure

Just to get it out there this is my first post in 20 days and wow I didn't hack anyone and you pulled off something retarded first I take 12kk then 15 then 20 then 16 then 20 now yet u buy a house worth 27kk on shadows ok. Once again yplu all need lifes honestly. Tyson I espically u said u quit 5x so quit already ffs stop acting like a kid and leave. Tbh your all actinglike kids. Get lives if I got one u can too.

yea sidemans get popped like vybanz ight mens?

Just to get it out there this is my first post in 20 days and wow I didn't hack anyone and you pulled off something retarded first I take 12kk then 15 then 20 then 16 then 20 now yet u buy a house worth 27kk on shadows ok. Once again yplu all need lifes honestly. Tyson I espically u said u quit 5x so quit already ffs stop acting like a kid and leave. Tbh your all actinglike kids. Get lives if I got one u can too.
I didn't said I quit 5x lol, I rooked my char out of rage. It is also another case of not charloving? And happened to catch your level after 3x of rooking you big tibia pro. You need to get the fuck out of your house and find some friends. xD I feel so sorry for you, keep me posted please <3

I didn't said I quit 5x lol, I rooked my char out of rage. It is also another case of not charloving? And happened to catch your level after 3x of rooking you big tibia pro. You need to get the fuck out of your house and find some friends. xD I feel so sorry for you, keep me posted please <3
Exactly you caught his lvls 3x times , just says u are a big no life .

Exactly you caught his lvls 3x times , just says u are a big no life .
Or because he acted like a kamikaze dying 10x a war. And me no life? You manual hunted bro xD "Let's go INQ, Please come INQ we need ms power." I botted all the way back up lol, and everybody knows that o_O Even you :D

Or because he acted like a kamikaze dying 10x a war. And me no life? You manual hunted bro xD "Let's go INQ, Please come INQ we need ms power." I botted all the way back up lol, and everybody knows that o_O Even you :D
And the point is that I showed you botting which means that you manualed all way till 230 like 10x times , gratz !

And the point is that I showed you botting which means that you manualed all way till 230 like 10x times , gratz !
Showed me botting? I botted Demontorrent to 100 at lizards, To 200 on askarak demons, to 250 on banuta. Wtf u showed me botting?

HAHA tristan member of pink guys??? TRADE HaHAAH

^holy shit demontorrent ur still as retard as ur always was :<
Considering your post included 0 grammar, and complete failure. It just shows who the retard here is.. And Bloody Skulz? I remember your english was better than this O.O

Calling me a no life because I don't rage on tibia and I'm not a pro for losing 2 lvls. U caught up to me 3x and I quit tibia amd u secpretely play zero gravity and u say im a no life for not leveling gz. Rage from a game domt u? Fuck logic btw.

Calling me a no life because I don't rage on tibia and I'm not a pro for losing 2 lvls. U caught up to me 3x and I quit tibia amd u secpretely play zero gravity and u say im a no life for not leveling gz. Rage from a game domt u? Fuck logic btw.
I played zero gravity once when i was sick and it was raining out you kifey bitch.

I played zero gravity once when i was sick and it was raining out you kifey bitch.

Excuses don't work bud check ur last login in rl tibia also.

A cock to suck on for a man ur gay too?

Excuses don't work bud check ur last login in rl tibia also.

A cock to suck on for a man ur gay too?
My friend was offline training me for rest of premium (Rikki).. If you looked further at my lvl and latest death you might realize I haven't been playing.

I can tell u went from 71 to 80. And Rikki? You still talk to him? im pretty sure u dont.

Back