• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter [Cheap] Looking for job (LUA/PHP).

Reaction score
Need a script in LUA or PHP?
Maybe fix of exist?
Need it fast and cheap?

Message me here by PM or on MSN: [email protected]
Or mail me on: [email protected]

Send me message with thing which you want, maybe some details (and script to fix - ofc if there is).

My works is: PHP Players Map (released on other forums :p), Bouncing EnergyBall spell and others.

Payment: PayPal

~LOl. Like anyone would pay for a lua script. It ain't hard to make one when you mastered a program to script .lua files. So NO THANKS!

It isn't hard to script in lua. You just have to learn it. And besides that, there is programs to script too.

Now iam talking about programs to script spells etc. And if you guys didn't even know that those programs existed you should start exploring this forum.

- Hm, Geany or Notepad++? -

why do you have to use Geany or notepad++? Why not use the regular notepad? i guess i know why. Since you cant use it to make experienced scripts. Fool.

Last edited:
why do you have to use Geany or notepad++? Why not use the regular notepad? i guess i know why. Since you cant use it to make experienced scripts. Fool.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
SIMPLE LOL!

@Topic
Good luck in finding a job. Perhaps some examples would be great? :)

so show me some example. you say some names but I have no idea what it is.
show how it works for example. or what it does.

I think many people want to see some examples first.

PHP Players Map
Its a simple script made like in Lineage2 "Server Map".

It get players from DB (every 5 minutes) and their positions and generate a image of map (u need to put a map .jpg into "config") of players. There where is more players the "map" is red etc. It use just PHP and ImageMagick library. Just an "addon" =).

Bouncing EnergyBall Spell
Just a simple spell made like a "Lighting Bolt" or "Lighting Stream" from Warcraft 3 - Orc Archmage have it. It send a "bolt" to a monster, then wait approx. 0.5 sec then, the energy bounce on another monster dealing a "poison" damage to all which it has touched.

lol I have seen and used both ones here or at otfans already
first one looks alike mock's
second one i think nahruto, gesior or colandus who made it

Huh, so then tell me an "idea" for a script/php script and i'll do it =). It must be oryginal.

It will be a "simple work" ;)

^_^no thanks, You must be the one who show your own ideas

Back