• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Checkaccounts script?? how

sunyman

Reaction score
I use Aries-Xml as War server but how can i add this Script?

-- only one player online per account
-- options: 0 (no), 1 (yes)
checkaccounts = 0

To my server, i tryed to add it in Config but didnt work, anny help ? :)

Well sunyman that is not just something you put in a servers config but it is also a source code to be added.. Im not sure how. But maybe if you look around a little more you'll find something :]

Yea i know, but im not so good on Xml servers and Script and codes, so im not so sure how to put in the eventualy script etc, so Would be nice to get a little guide here, and how to add a source. A random source can be added to a random server ? will they work together then ? :S

Sounds Sweet,8.10 Server with working Potions etc?

can you tell the name of the server ? or how i can copy from a source to another and how that work?

Thx In advice, yours Sunyman

yea but, the problem is that when i set upp a sql server it always lagg :S u have 4 gb ram and dual core 2.1 ghz and 20mb internett, so i dont know what i do wrong but it always cause lagg to me. Also i dont know how to sett upp chars on a Sql Server and lock them so:p but i know how to setup a Rpg server but it laggs :( suxx

Back