• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chests!! Rep For Who Helps Me!!!

shadimilan

Semi-Scripter
Reaction score
hello everyone i have a war server and i wanna know how to make chests with starting items please with steps
remmber who helps me get rep!!! :D please help

Okay make a website for your server, You can find a tutorial in the tutorial section, then make 4 sample characters called Sorcerer Sample, Druid Sample, Knight Sample and Sorcerer Sample and then give them all the eq you want players to start with and the position and level etc. Then when you make a character on the website It should have equipment on them so you dont need chests. Hope I helped!

actully i dont know im not hosting it my friend do and i tried the unique in rme only but i dont know what to do in action folder help i just want quest chests

please remove the "Lua/c++ Scripter" or change it to
Learning Lua/c++ please?

here u got a chest code!
Add in actions.xml
Lua:
<action uniqueid="7518" script="platearmor.lua" />
and in data/actions/scripts
make file named startitems.lua
Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)

if item.uid ==7518 then        
queststatus = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,7618)     
if queststatus == -1 then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,"You have found a Plate Armor.")
doPlayerAddItem(cid,2463,1)   <<<<<<<<ITEM ID THERE 2463 IS PLATE ARMOR >>>>>>>>
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,7618,1)
else
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,"You aledry done this quest.")
end
else
return 0
end

return 1
end

DONT FORGETT TO REMOVE THIS LINE
Code:
<<<<<<<<ITEM ID THERE 2463 IS PLATE ARMOR >>>>>>>>

rep++

Back