• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cip soft launches its new flash client, as will become otservers ?

psilocibe

Reaction score
I have a question that still have not seen anyone do, what will happen to the OTServer when we will launch his new client in flash ? We are ready for this ? sorry my english bye.

The new tibia client is only implented in tibia website. you can still download the client as it is today..-.-

We will be able to modify it, just gotta use a different way. Runescape private servers exist, even though runescape is web based.

Also do we have to exclude the chance that the flash client will be downloadable?

We will be able to modify it, just gotta use a different way. Runescape private servers exist, even though runescape is web based.

Also do we have to exclude the chance that the flash client will be downloadable?

Because they recreated the client to a non-web-based one? :p

If I have to play in this gay flash client, I wont play Tibia. Cip is copying to many ideas from other games

Tibia mounts that give 5+ level speed = World of Warcraft mounts that give 100% mount speed
Tibia action bar at the bottom = World of Warcraft action bar
Tibia's "widget" (where it shows health and mana on screen next to your character) = Curse Clients "addons" (World of Warcraft's IceHud)

Just naming a few ;)

Tibia mounts that give 5+ level speed = World of Warcraft mounts that give 100% mount speed
Tibia's "widget" (where it shows health and mana on screen next to your character) = Curse Clients "addons" (World of Warcraft's IceHud)

Just naming a few ;)

World of Warcraft didn´t come up with those ideas. They took them from someone else.

Just naming a few ;)

Yeah... We will all be playing wow. Since wow was for sure the first game to implement an actionbar at the bottom... And, since players actually wanted the mounts implemented in the game (proposal board ftw. Check it out sometime)

And, why should wow have any credit for an addon? IceHud is made by a player and not by Blizzard.. And, where should they add the health bars in your opinion so that they dont take it from someone else? The health bars above the heads are also existing in wow.

OMG! BLIZZARD STOLE HEALTH BAR ABOVE HEDZ FROM TIBZ LOL

I believe that the real will of the CIP is to eliminate the current account to be able to have 100% control of the game so that nobody has your client and server can create a pirate.

sry my english.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well seeing as WoW has millions of player yet Tibia has average 30000 down from about half what it used to be. So why wouldn't someone want to make there own version of a massively played game world wide. Cipsoft destroyed their own game. There is truly no point in having mounts in Tibia. They look plain retarded.

Like I give a fuck they took something from WoW, as if WoW invented all. Suck a dick
Good for you

Well seeing as WoW has millions of player yet Tibia has average 30000 down from about half what it used to be. So why wouldn't someone want to make there own version of a massively played game world wide. Cipsoft destroyed their own game. There is truly no point in having mounts in Tibia. They look plain retarded.

Good for you

Ultima online got mounts. which is even older than tibia itself and wow and so on.

i can name like 50+ games that had action bars below before wow even excisted in blizzards mind.

If tibia , or any other MMORPG wanted to be so unlike WoW , then I suggest deleting the whole UI and important activities and skills... What's next , you're gonna say that they took the Level-Up system from WoW?

Seriously... some UI and game-boosting features can't be bad for the gameplay.. which is , by the way, THE THING you're supposed to be worried about , instead of crying around about the health widgets and mounts.

tbh i think tibia itself should considering killing botters instead of updating the client. with botters the game will become dead in a few month/years.

Back