• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CIPSOFT 7.72 Project

Hey man, great initiative. I'd love a mid to low rate server based on CIP files :), You might have to change the name later tho!

Since you're giving us input, all say a couple things that I think many players would like to see in this type of servers:

1.- No one wants to fight wars with Aimbotters and see runefarmers everywhere. So Anti-cheating mechanisms. I think this is something you guys would like to test for yourselves before turning to the beta stages. OF course, there will always be a problem with cheaters, but how you respond to it makes the difference; not even cipsoft has eradicated cheating. Good luck with this

2.- Rates! Well, we're all older than we were back in the golden ages. We all have more responsibilities now, jobs, family, friends, studies etc.. so there is not really that much time to enjoy the game.

• Fixed EXP rate: 2x, there could be extra incentives for weekends for example: 3x rates on the weekend, stuff like that would become easier with a fixed exp rate
  • Skill & Magic rates: 1.5x (IF possible)
  • Loot: 1x

Good luck :)

Hey man, great initiative. I'd love a mid to low rate server based on CIP files :), You might have to change the name later tho!

Since you're giving us input, all say a couple things that I think many players would like to see in this type of servers:

1.- No one wants to fight wars with Aimbotters and see runefarmers everywhere. So Anti-cheating mechanisms. I think this is something you guys would like to test for yourselves before turning to the beta stages. OF course, there will always be a problem with cheaters, but how you respond to it makes the difference; not even cipsoft has eradicated cheating. Good luck with this

2.- Rates! Well, we're all older than we were back in the golden ages. We all have more responsibilities now, jobs, family, friends, studies etc.. so there is not really that much time to enjoy the game.

• Fixed EXP rate: 2x, there could be extra incentives for weekends for example: 3x rates on the weekend, stuff like that would become easier with a fixed exp rate

@Ferchox you are welcome here!
We'll need old school players for initial closed beta, so stay tunned.

About your suggestions:

1.- We think that there are no "perfect" anticheat system on tibia (almost any game has one). We are more confident with the Gamemaster figure. We played Real Tibia on GM era, we believe in them to maintain the game free of cheaters.
About this we want to say that we aren't against MC for example (you can play making runes or shit like that and watch Game of Thrones at the same time), we want to fight against any illegal advantage that is not present in the game itself, like aimbot, afk hunting, etc.
You can't trust on a automated script to do that. There are multiple situations where a script can not disguise if a player is cheating or not. Gamemasters are veteran players who have a deep knowledge of the game, and they are the best ones to keep the game clean.
We want to have tutors, another pilar to the server to be a nice place to play. In our server tutors will be some kind of Gamemasters assistans, and will have some privileges.

2.- As we said before, the perfect Tibia experience for us is at 1x rate. But OT players are used to play in "easy mode" or "fun mode". We want the best for you, and our beta stages and the people who want to play here has the right to decide how they want to play. We will adjust rates following their desires.

@Ferchox you are welcome here!
We'll need old school players for initial closed beta, so stay tunned.

About your suggestions:

1.- We think that there are no "perfect" anticheat system on tibia (almost any game has one). We are more confident with the Gamemaster figure. We played Real Tibia on GM era, we believe in them to maintain the game free of cheaters.
About this we want to say that we aren't against MC for example (you can play making runes or shit like that and watch Game of Thrones at the same time), we want to fight against any illegal advantage that is not present in the game itself, like aimbot, afk hunting, etc.
You can't trust on a automated script to do that. There are multiple situations where a script can not disguise if a player is cheating or not. Gamemasters are veteran players who have a deep knowledge of the game, and they are the best ones to keep the game clean.
We want to have tutors, another pilar to the server to be a nice place to play. In our server tutors will be some kind of Gamemasters assistans, and will have some privileges.

2.- As we said before, the perfect Tibia experience for us is at 1x rate. But OT players are used to play in "easy mode" or "fun mode". We want the best for you, and our beta stages and the people who want to play here has the right to decide how they want to play. We will adjust rates following their desires.
do you know how easy it is to bot in a way that is indistinguishable from someone who is just good at pvp?

your server will fail if you don't get a good antibot

do you know how easy it is to bot in a way that is indistinguishable from someone who is just good at pvp?

your server will fail if you don't get a good antibot
As far as I know you can bot now on every "great" OT Server out there, so if they are a success I don't see why our server has to be different.
Anyway, what we said is that we don't want to have "only" an antibot system. We want Tutors and Gamemaster to keep our server polite.

As far as I know you can bot now on every "great" OT Server out there, so if they are a success I don't see why our server has to be different.
Anyway, what we said is that we don't want to have "only" an antibot system. We want Tutors and Gamemaster to keep our server polite.
every "great" oldschool server out there is unbottable. tibianic, classicus, etc. bottable old school servers don't last long at all

you shouldn't rely on gamemasters at all for this issue

every "great" oldschool server out there is unbottable. tibianic, classicus, etc. bottable old school servers don't last long at all

Tibianic is not unbottable, you don't actually think people have manual rune farms there do you?

As I said, we will not rely "only" on antibot, we want to have Gamemasters too

Last edited:
Tibianic is not unbottable, you don't actually think people have manual rune farms there do you?
i don't consider macro recorders a bot. the only bots that really matter are those used in pvp and those do not work.
As I said, we will not rely "only" on antibot, we want to have Gamemasters too
antibot is most important, put more focus on that than gamemasters

i don't consider macro recorders a bot. the only bots that really matter are those used in pvp and those do not work.

antibot is most important, put more focus on that than gamemasters

I don't agree with you in the part where you say: "The only bot that really matters"... All bots matter. because they give unfair advantage to other players who actually play the game, instead of leaving it to a software. Runefarming bots are annoying piece of shit. they make rich other players + giving them access to runes that a normal player without any cheats will not usually have.

If you meant it in a sense that Pvp bot should be attended first.. then yes, but in the long run all bots are important to keep the game fair/

@GM Kraken

I understand the 1.x concept, but.. I mean, at least 1.5 for each and 2x on promotion weekends. (im sorry i think promotion weekends are a heck of a good way to get your server going haha) anyway, I hope you put rates to votation one day! :p

is this going to take more than 1 month before release?
Sorry for the lack of updates, but we are working hard on our private server. We are close to get a "ready" server in a month or so. Due to amount of new servers with 7.6-7.7x versions we are afraid of success on our server if we launch it in the near future.

Our private beta seems to work well with this rates:
1x loot
3x experience
1,5x magic
2x skills

If we feel that there is a place for our public server, we will open the beta to first oldschoolers in one or two months.

mana regen x2 ? so then mana regen x2 x 1,5 magic = like it was 3x magic. then making skills 3x would be good idea. or just making magic x1

mana regen x2 ? so then mana regen x2 x 1,5 magic = like it was 3x magic. then making skills 3x would be good idea. or just making magic x1
mana regen is set to 1x on the closed beta, it works well with that rates

excelent! keep the same rates at global please! and let me play at beta :D

im going studies in 4 months hope will be able to play before i go :p (have a lot of time now)

Nice post.

1- Related to bots, we are aware that bots will always exists. We want people to play NFK (near from keyboard), not AFK. How we'll manage illegal moves? The answer is simple. Gamemasters.
We chose this version because there is runes on shops, a good mana and hp regen, and more places to hunt compared to 7.4. You don't need to farm runes, you can buy them on shops.
The best antibot is always a human behind decisions. We want active GMs to keep the server clean, and let our staff work on internal things (bugs, balance, formulas, map...)

2- As my friend said before, we are using these ones and it seems to work well:
1x regen
1x loot
3x experience
1,5x magic
2x skills

Back