• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CIPSOFT 7.72 Project

Amazing idea! I miss the times when looking a lvl 60 then was like looking a level 300 now. Good ol' days

do u have a planned date of beta test? or its far way to go ?
We have only a goal. We want to fix all the things showed on our public board before the closed beta stage. Once it's done, we will invite some old school players to test it. When they feel that the server is OK to play, we will open the beta to people and fix the last bugs. The final release will come later.

We plan to add more than one task NPC all around the map. The first one will be located in Thais and his name is Eddard Strand (obviously we are all GoT fans!!):

fTH1oKT.png

Last edited:
what u guys thinks about that rates?
exp x 2,5
loot x1
money x1
skills x3
magic x1
mana regen x2
hp regen x2
u think that would be good rates?:}

what u guys thinks about that rates?
exp x 2,5
loot x1
money x1
skills x3
magic x1
mana regen x2
hp regen x2
u think that would be good rates?:}
Well, that's almost perfect for me. A 7.72 server should not go higher than those numbers. Let's see what other people have to say.

Last edited:
its eddard stark m8
Fixed name, we don't want to use Stark as we are making a tribute, not a GoT game. Fans will recognize the similarities. More will come before the release.

Last edited:
This quest was hard to get RL like, but i got a lot of fun in the end. I managed to make my first Helmet of the Ancients:

ckWsuGS.png

OLhCmyS.png

Supposed to be like a super lowrate project?

Well, I started this as a project for family and friends (all of us are old RL Tibia players), we have a closed private server running while we develop final version. But we want to share this project with the ot community, and we will open a public server beside ours. Our server is exactly like RL Tibia, 1x rates. We will listen to beta testers about rates.

In our personal opinion, the best way to manage an old version like this is to have mid/low rates. Someone proposed nice ones some posts before. We don't want to make a custom map, we maybe will add some features to improve playability (bank acccount, task npcs, autostack items). If we go highrates probably players will lost interest very quickly, but we will follow the crowd about this point.

For rates, i'd honestly say do something like these :

(Idk if you're doing rook)
1-8 = 25x
9-19 = 40x
20-34 = 28x
35-49 = 20x
50-74 = 14x
75-85 = 10x
86-99 = 6x
100-XXX 3.5x

For rates, i'd honestly say do something like these :

(Idk if you're doing rook)
1-8 = 25x
9-19 = 40x
20-34 = 28x
35-49 = 20x
50-74 = 14x
75-85 = 10x
86-99 = 6x
100-XXX 3.5x

Rookgaard is 100% done now, including Sword of Fury known part quest.

Btw @GM Kraken , if you were to make the exp lower, i'd play if the regen rates/rune charges/gold drops were good - because that will be a good balance with the exp so low. Most OTs that people run as low exp, have the regen/gold/runes all mad low, which is why nobody wants to play them.

For example, if you made rotworms drop like, minimum of 10gp to a maximum of like 28~ and just change the GP rate (+ right click to plat) everything should be fine. I'd totally be in too if the regen for a non promo mage was around 6mana/2s or so, atleast a decent regen :) I'll be following this and hoping for the beta! Good luck brother, just some suggestions.

Btw @GM Kraken , if you were to make the exp lower, i'd play if the regen rates/rune charges/gold drops were good - because that will be a good balance with the exp so low. Most OTs that people run as low exp, have the regen/gold/runes all mad low, which is why nobody wants to play them.

For example, if you made rotworms drop like, minimum of 10gp to a maximum of like 28~ and just change the GP rate (+ right click to plat) everything should be fine. I'd totally be in too if the regen for a non promo mage was around 6mana/2s or so, atleast a decent regen :) I'll be following this and hoping for the beta! Good luck brother, just some suggestions.
We aim to get a good balanced rates. We are taking feedback from this thread (post like yours), from our private server players, and we will have the best support from our public beta testers.

Back