• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CIPSOFT hack in 2006 (7.7v) anwsers.

LOL, so much for getting back to the root of RealOTS with free premium right?

This server will be pay to play. So no, it's not about the players and you for sure can count me out.

Yes, because money grows on trees and hosting is free.

Yes, because money grows on trees and hosting is free.

This would probably be one of the only reasons I could see fit for having things such as payment options, I'd definitely be willing to pay regular premium prices to access premium areas, looking forward to it, should feel just as it would in the old days, and particularly since CipSoft aren't willing to do this.

It's either a small amount for premium where it can be bought or sold in game - or the option of selling experience, items, cash and the like. The other items aren't big sellers, and there needs to be a way to sustain the rising costs of hosting, ddos protection, proxies and such. It will be less expensive than Tibianic, but the server experience alone is worth the small purchase.

Dumb idea is really dumb.

It had a chance to beat tibianic, not anymore.

i think this is bullshit, u made this "trololo fake interview" to make talk about ur serv.

I was surprised that spells were hard coded into the game rather than configurable. Same for formula’s, runes, etc. It meant that Cipsoft had to recompile and deploy a new version of the game server every time they wanted to make a change. For me it made things very tedious to edit.

i thought the spell formulas look like this:
Code:
Exori Vis: Magic%*0.55

Magic% = Level*2+MagicLevel*3

back,,, heard dennis are working on serv, but I'm curious
where did u talk with him :p hhihihi just for my own knowledge.

Last edited:
I think Dennis's last name is Menace and that he looks a little like this
pr_Dennis_Menace.gif

Back