• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CIPSOFT hack in 2006 (7.7v) anwsers.

i wonder what was CipSoft upload bandwidth back in 2004

What do you mean? It's not like any donations are overpowered.

Name change, skill swap (axe to sword, sword to axe etc), and frag remover are really balanced in my eyes.

RealOTS.co aswell

Not overpowered but 10$? Just another cashmaking server.

Not overpowered but 10$? Just another cashmaking server.
Lol?

If it were a cash making server, there would be EXP donations, skill donations, etc.

You must be trolling.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure he said he was going to take out skill swap anyways.

Lol?

If it were a cash making server, there would be EXP donations, skill donations, etc.

You must be trolling.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure he said he was going to take out skill swap anyways.

Won't argue on that. There don't have to be exp, skill or items donations to make server cashmaking. End offtopic.

You fail to realize that he hasn't even touched the shop yet. It's from old RealOTS.

I'll bet they all get cut in half in prices, when the server starts ;)

Sure we'll see. :)

Won't argue on that. There don't have to be exp, skill or items donations to make server cashmaking. End offtopic.
You fail to realize that he hasn't even touched the shop yet. It's from old RealOTS.

I'll bet they all get cut in half in prices, when the server starts ;)

If it were cashmaking there would be a lot more items up for sale. They're just up to try and hedge the costs of hosting. Everything gets put back into the server.

Can anyone tell if "http://realtibia.org/" is really hosted by Dennis and that it is, this time, going to be the real RealOTs?, this shall help in my OTServer Real OTs recreation engine.

Can anyone tell if "http://realtibia.org/" is really hosted by Dennis and that it is, this time, going to be the real RealOTs?, this shall help in my OTServer Real OTs recreation engine.
Login and see for yourself.

Lots of small things can point out Cip's engine such as items in the containers at PoH (tibianic doesn't even have any), the monster AI, mummy paralyze/the para system is fluid as fck)

Yeah it'll be Dennis.

Last edited:
lol it sucks already need to buy premium to visit Edron, Darashia and Ankrahmun? lol this is just horrible.

i don't think it's a bug, that wasn't there when i checked the website for the first time, it's brand new in there.

The reason i don't play tibianic is because you have to buy premium, and it's difficult for the people of Venezuela having to buy premium ...

I could if he accepted real Tibia stuff in exchange lol.

you cant make runes and sell them to get 25k and buy it from game?
venezuelans are so dumb

- - - Updated - - -

you wont play then

It wasn't even 25k, it was like 10k last RealOTS under Iryont. I don't see how in this day and age people don't have paypal or some sort of checking account. Even for those select few that don't have it, there's like you said, plenty of opportunity to buy in game. There's no shortage of it either.

The only reason he wants to play RealOTS is so he can use his little mapping tool to emulate the server and try to steal players away to play on his.

The only reason he wants to play RealOTS is so he can use his little mapping tool to emulate the server and try to steal players away to play on his.

To steal a stolen map. Interesting. :D

Back