• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CIPSOFT hack in 2006 (7.7v) anwsers.

It wasn't even 25k, it was like 10k last RealOTS under Iryont. I don't see how in this day and age people don't have paypal or some sort of checking account. Even for those select few that don't have it, there's like you said, plenty of opportunity to buy in game. There's no shortage of it either.

The only reason he wants to play RealOTS is so he can use his little mapping tool to emulate the server and try to steal players away to play on his.

Not even close to my plan buddy, I already have the map tracked when it was running by Yriont o something like that, I want to get all books, quests, and stuff that I don't have, because I will maybe sell or release my work, so please, get your facts straight or read my project thread before stating lies.

edit:

I would play realots if it's hosted by dennis not by anyone else, besides it will take me some time to complete my replica, I might even give it to Dennis so he can edit it and make the server better.

Last edited:
Offtopic much?

Either way, make free premium baseline and instead make a donation for a "golden account" which gives you benefits.

Premium Features:

* Promotion = faster regeneration
* Special Djinn NPC in every town (really simple to do using CipSoft Engine)
* Ability to buy houses

Maybe some other stuff? I don't know, but why make this server free account, then people can go play real Tibia being free accounts with way more people and many more hunting areas.

Premium Features:

* Promotion = faster regeneration
* Special Djinn NPC in every town (really simple to do using CipSoft Engine)
* Ability to buy houses

Maybe some other stuff? I don't know, but why make this server free account, then people can go play real Tibia being free accounts with way more people and many more hunting areas.
Disagreed with promotion.

But it would be better to make Djinn quest premium only perhaps.

I just LOVE how there is 2 people in here, not even very well known. Who thinks they represents the opinion of everyone.

Lol.

I just LOVE how there is 2 people in here, not even very well known. Who thinks they represents the opinion of everyone.

Lol.
Relaxxxxxxxxx. Not that many people have even been in this thread/play open tibia in general.

Anyways, keep premium in and watch the server fail to tibianic. Lol. :p

Relaxxxxxxxxx. Not that many people have even been in this thread/play open tibia in general.

Anyways, keep premium in and watch the server fail to tibianic. Lol. :p

Yeah, premium should be FREE, but add some other premium features. The reason I don't play TibiaNic cause they force me to donate to be premium ¬¬ thats so stupid.

Noone forces anyone to buy Prem on Tibianic, its playable without prem. And you're also able to buy prem ingame for ingame money. Saying thats why you play just sounds really stupid.

And No Panic it won't fail cuz of the prem, ever. If its a good server people pay prem, its not a big of a deal. 5 Usds a month is nothing. Yes, anyone without a job can make 5 usd a month easly. Getting a paypal isnt hard either, its just a few minutes of your time.

The reason You and everyone else will play realots is, Its 100% Real, its the real cipsoft files. And its 7,72 with balancing. Making it the best ot ever, period.

lol it was 10 usd like yesterday. As soon as I can buy it ingame good.

Noone forces anyone to buy Prem on Tibianic, its playable without prem.
Define playable? Playing without a premium account is basically a demo of Tibia.
Saying thats why you play just sounds really stupid.
What? That doesn't even make any sense.
Getting a paypal isnt hard either, its just a few minutes of your time.
Okay? You do realize there are people who physically don't have a debit card to connect with paypal right? For example, I would need to purchase an American Express just to buy premium (which has a 5 dollar activation charge).
5 Usds a month is nothing. Yes, anyone without a job can make 5 usd a month easly.
Not in some countries, lol. But yeah, as I said there are places where debit cards aren't common and prepaid cards aren't sold.

it won't fail cuz of the prem, ever. If its a good server people pay prem,
You fail to see that if the server is good, people would buy a GOLDEN ACCOUNT. People see donations and see "premium account" and they are like "ugh, so I have to pay to play here?" Not even worth an effort.
But if they see a golden account, they will think "Oh, I can play for free and if it's fun I can even upgrade my account?" Sweet.
Resulting in more players, as Ezz said, there are people who refuse to play Tibianic because it's pay to play.. And if RealOTS were free to play for the most part than that would result in MORE players and they would even consider a golden account.
Its 100% Real, its the real cipsoft files. And its 7,72 with balancing. Making it the best ot ever, period.
The first correct thing you have said! Proud of you.

Don't know why you're arguing, a golden account with benefits is more effective in many ways compared to the typical pay to play premium account.

Stop thinking about the minority and worry about the majority. Just because you and I can buy a premium doesn't mean every person can, or do you really believe that?

Are you really that ignorant? :p

/essay

Define playable? Playing without a premium account is basically a demo of Tibia.

What? That doesn't even make any sense.

Okay? You do realize there are people who physically don't have a debit card to connect with paypal right? For example, I would need to purchase an American Express just to buy premium (which has a 5 dollar activation charge).

Not in some countries, lol. But yeah, as I said there are places where debit cards aren't common and prepaid cards aren't sold.

You fail to see that if the server is good, people would buy a GOLDEN ACCOUNT. People see donations and see "premium account" and they are like "ugh, so I have to pay to play here?" Not even worth an effort.
But if they see a golden account, they will think "Oh, I can play for free and if it's fun I can even upgrade my account?" Sweet.
Resulting in more players, as Ezz said, there are people who refuse to play Tibianic because it's pay to play.. And if RealOTS were free to play for the most part than that would result in MORE players and they would even consider a golden account.

The first correct thing you have said! Proud of you.

Don't know why you're arguing, a golden account with benefits is more effective in many ways compared to the typical pay to play premium account.

Stop thinking about the minority and worry about the majority. Just because you and I can buy a premium doesn't mean every person can, or do you really believe that?

Are you really that ignorant? :p

/essay

Amen.

The reason why he wants premium donations is because he will start buying them at start having so big advantage selling them to players so he can PG without any problem.

Let's shut up about the servers here. This is not a discussion thread for RealOTS or RealTibia or Tibianic or whatever. It's a discussion about the conversation about the CipSoft hacks in 2006.

Also, the servers were hacked around 2007 (April, May or June), not in 2006.

^lol june 2007 tibia was 8.0 already

also guys please dont talk here about how u got ur own 100% map tracked nonsense or about new realots

Last edited:
Back