• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CIPSOFT hack in 2006 (7.7v) anwsers.

Ill agree with you blue that it wasn't a real hack and I would guesshe was in for it for the money making 4k profit but... talking about SoF like you work in CIP is just a mistake......
Please take your flaming attitude to another topic.

*guess
@Blue Identity
Try using that word if you don't know it 100%. Don't make assumptions and say its true.

Ill agree with you blue that it wasn't a real hack and I would guesshe was in for it for the money making 4k profit but... talking about SoF like you work in CIP is just a mistake......

*guess
@Blue Identity
Try using that word if you don't know it 100%. Don't make assumptions and say its true.

It's not a flaming attitude and everything I say is based on facts .. No one has it (edit: it = SoF) so no it's not possible to get it untill anyone proves us wrong .. Although starting a discussion as this one is the same as starting one with the topic "do aliens exist?" ... Great discussion but as long no on proves there are any then there aren't ..

You know its there so you know it exists only they question is how to get it.

And your flaming attitude is based on assumptions.

You know its there so you know it exists only they question is how to get it.

And your flaming attitude is based on assumptions.

Dont waste your time on a new player. And i can confirm that SOF exist and WAS possible to get

I know but its ridiculous to see this 'new player' do his best to try to be an internet hero by saying all kind of untrue stuf.

Dont waste your time on a new player. And i can confirm that SOF exist and WAS possible to get

I am such a new place :'( Guess I played Tibia and been active since the day you where still in diaper.. I'm not being a internet hero at all as I am a legend myself .. Also SoloQ seems like you didn't get the point between my two comparisons.. Nothing I have said above is untrue :) read over and point each thing I said which was untrue..

Thats SoF is unable to reach, Killallah says something different. Maybe he has reached it because he is better then you?
Secondly how do you know he did it for the cash, did he tell you? Or are you assuming something again?

Congratulations.. You walked into a dumb guy who answered your call.. Properly worked there for one day so you were lucky.. If they knew who he was and the contacted him they should of sewed the ass out of him.. I know 0 companies which allow hackers to walk away with classified company details and code. If he’s so proud on his hack which wasn’t even a hack but a simple walk true.. You haven’t done anything except for asking someone the key from a door so you could open it..

About the hole SoF story.. There is no way the item can be obtained by ANY way which is finished in-game right now.. And I do not think they would ever bring the item in-game either.. They will create something new to place in-game and ones that one is old they will create something else which is new and before you know it SoF is laying at the bottom of a lot of trash made by Cipsoft.

Anyway .. Congratulations with your interview you asked some nice questions.. Too bad the topic name isn’t correct and the answers given are not reliable either..

About his RealOTS story.. Many have said it before and I will repeat, your not in it for the pleasure of the players or the drive to learn something but pure on the drive to make cash out of a game which you could only dream of making..

Congratulations to the so called “hacker”..

Relax there buddy, its just an interview. I know that the title of an blog post is a big deal for you but compose yourself soldier!

I don't see how he owned me? Guess you have to search up on google translate what owned means in Dutch and reconsider your post. I didn't attack his interview, as I said in my previous post.. The interview is nice with some nice questions asked but the topic is wrong which is a big deal .. Nerds like SoloQ find that guy Dennis a hole lot of a guy for "hacking" while he just entered a door which he had the key for..

Back on to SoF topic, as I said it is not proven that this sword is obtainable in-game and therefor it is not possible to get it as a lot of people even in my group have tried every single way but walked on to a dead end. The day that the sword is obtainable I say otherwise but for now I stand my ground based on facts which we have seen so far..

Also I do not feel like he is better then me in any kind of way.. I'm not the sad loser which takes away company data even if I had a chance on doing so.. And about the hole cash story.. I pointed that one out already.. If you have a donation shop or whatever service payed on an open tibia server your all in it for the cash and not to learn something or for the pleasure of others.

Couldn't be more clear, have fun flaming me again but everything is based on facts :) And ones again @SammyNSC.. the interview was good my issues with it have been pointed out already.

I don't see how he owned me? Guess you have to search up on google translate what owned means in Dutch and reconsider your post. I didn't attack his interview, as I said in my previous post.. The interview is nice with some nice questions asked but the topic is wrong which is a big deal .. Nerds like SoloQ find that guy Dennis a hole lot of a guy for "hacking" while he just entered a door which he had the key for..

Back on to SoF topic, as I said it is not proven that this sword is obtainable in-game and therefor it is not possible to get it as a lot of people even in my group have tried every single way but walked on to a dead end. The day that the sword is obtainable I say otherwise but for now I stand my ground based on facts which we have seen so far..

Also I do not feel like he is better then me in any kind of way.. I'm not the sad loser which takes away company data even if I had a chance on doing so.. And about the hole cash story.. I pointed that one out already.. If you have a donation shop or whatever service payed on an open tibia server your all in it for the cash and not to learn something or for the pleasure of others.

Couldn't be more clear, have fun flaming me again but everything is based on facts :) And ones again @SammyNSC.. the interview was good my issues with it have been pointed out already.

Donations shops could also be there to keep the server up. You see? Another assumption... I am not saying its true I am saying it could be. Try that in your next sentence.
And still I think he owned you because you are all mad that Sammy says he hacked while he social engineered it.

Just to make it clear I do not praise Dennis as my King. I think its just hilarious that he could get the files in such a way.

How I know that SoF is not possible at this moment is because there are way to many hardcore dedicated players in Tibia which have followed every story line and ended up empty handed.. Many have tried .. Those who followed the complete storyline have found out there is no way to get it.. NPCs might talk in weird ways which makes you think there is a new way but every single way or story ends dead ended..

You don't know what hacking means.

- - - Updated - - -

*guess
@Blue Identity

You don't know what hacking & flaming means.

- - - Updated - - -

He has been here longer than you, I'd assume he knows more about Open Tibia & Tibia than you do.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not facts and this is we speaking English, not Dutch and no one is flaming you, but both parties are idiots and disrespectful. Oh and you don't know what flaming means.

Back