• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CIPSOFT hack in 2006 (7.7v) anwsers.

^lol june 2007 tibia was 8.0 already

also guys please dont talk here about how u got ur own 100% map tracked nonsense or about new realots

Explain the CipSoft NPC File dated 2007, 1st April.

Sigh. Like it was said, Cipsoft files were not compatible with otserv and otmb. Someone had to take the time to do it. Also its 2013, use the internet if you need to fact check. Updates - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Read my post carefully, I said April / May OR June. Learn to read before accusing me ¬_¬

And they were hacked in 2007 ~ before June, also 7.8 update game in August 2006. So why is there a NPC file dated 2007?, maybe a wrong date on the computer or edited NPC file before release...

Lol this conversation is over. You make no sense dude, dont matter which month in 2007 you are referring too, april,may, june, december, dont matter lol. You got the wrong year, not the wrong month.

Read my post carefully, I said April / May OR June. Learn to read before accusing me ¬_¬

And they were hacked in 2007 ~ before June, also 7.8 update game in August 2006. So why is there a NPC file dated 2007?, maybe a wrong date on the computer or edited NPC file before release...
Server was hacked in 2006, around may/june during the 7.70 era

Server was hacked in 2006, around may/june during the 7.70 era

I know it was hacked in 2006, but why is there a NPC dated 2007, even the NPC pack I got from Dennis had this date aswell.

stranger.npc

I know it was hacked in 2006, but why is there a NPC dated 2007, even the NPC pack I got from Dennis had this date aswell.

stranger.npc

It says modified in 2007, meaning someone modified them in 2007 before it was released to the public.
Fzft9k7.png

ah? if he really knew that the Sword Of Fury is indeed obtainable and he had all the files why didn't he go and try to get it? should be easy after seeing the codes to the quest.

Thanks to you, I go back to Tibia. I know that the sword of fury to come by. I looked for him six years!

This is the first of your interviews I found worth reading.
Nice job, it was an interesting read.

Congratulations.. You walked into a dumb guy who answered your call.. Properly worked there for one day so you were lucky.. If they knew who he was and the contacted him they should of sewed the ass out of him.. I know 0 companies which allow hackers to walk away with classified company details and code. If he’s so proud on his hack which wasn’t even a hack but a simple walk true.. You haven’t done anything except for asking someone the key from a door so you could open it..

About the hole SoF story.. There is no way the item can be obtained by ANY way which is finished in-game right now.. And I do not think they would ever bring the item in-game either.. They will create something new to place in-game and ones that one is old they will create something else which is new and before you know it SoF is laying at the bottom of a lot of trash made by Cipsoft.

Anyway .. Congratulations with your interview you asked some nice questions.. Too bad the topic name isn’t correct and the answers given are not reliable either..

About his RealOTS story.. Many have said it before and I will repeat, your not in it for the pleasure of the players or the drive to learn something but pure on the drive to make cash out of a game which you could only dream of making..

Congratulations to the so called “hacker”..

Last edited:
Many have said it before and I will repeat, your now in it for the pleasure of the players or the drive to learn something but pure on the drive to make cash out of a game which you could only dream of making..
? What do you base that on?

? What do you base that on?

Many have said it before and I will repeat, your not in it for the pleasure of the players or the drive to learn something but pure on the drive to make cash out of a game which you could only dream of making..

Changed a typo.. Everyone who uses donation items or asks cash for any kind of service in-game is in it for the cash..

Congratulations.. You walked into a dumb guy who answered your call.. Properly worked there for one day so you were lucky.. If they knew who he was and the contacted him they should of sewed the ass out of him.. I know
About the hole SoF story.. There is no way the item can be obtained by ANY way which is finished in-game right now.. And I do not think they would ever bring the item in-game either.. They will create something new to place in-game and ones that one is old they will create something else which is new and before you know it SoF is laying at the bottom of a lot of trash made by Cipsoft.
How do you know? So SOF is not possible to get at the moment?

How do you know? So SOF is not possible to get at the moment?

How I know that SoF is not possible at this moment is because there are way to many hardcore dedicated players in Tibia which have followed every story line and ended up empty handed.. Many have tried .. Those who followed the complete storyline have found out there is no way to get it.. NPCs might talk in weird ways which makes you think there is a new way but every single way or story ends dead ended..

Back