• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CIPSOFT hack in 2006 (7.7v) anwsers.

Very fun to read. But i dont trust realots, is the server for the people or for the cash.

Your choice.

I dont know for sure, but what i heard was that Realots coming now, will have Premium donation. Sex change and namechange donations. Nthing else.
And its JUST to cover the Dedicated and proxy costs.

If the guys i heard is going to run it, it SURE is going to be For the players. By the players , Nothing else.

you stupid?

the ORIGINAL owner of realots who duped 7.7 files from chipsoft earned about 5k per month and made it to earn money, not to cover costs. and if the amoutn of players is still huge he will more than just cover costs.

Man. Cool.

I don't really believe what he said about the SoF.
Also awesome to hear that he hacked them using social engineering. I remember when they switched hosters years and years ago too. Probably for this reason xD

Red

I wasn't talking only about SoF. The whole story is stinky.

Good read, but some of what he said is contradictory to what I have learned and been told over the years by various people, even Dennis himself when I played RealOTS when it first came out. Neo and I were buds and always hung out with Dennis's in game character and had quite a few long chats about this. Then another player known as "Red" showed up and dominated (later on). We were all pretty good friends and had some great times.

From what I recall there were two scenarios of how the files were obtained: 1) a former GM used his access to exploit a back door in the server to obtain the backup files, and 2) CipSoft was moving their files to a new backup and someone hacked in and took whatever was available before they noticed and cut the power to the servers. Supposedly the second scenario resulted in only a glimpse of the files and not all were acquired. Both could be false, and this interview could be true, but I don't know what to believe anymore.

Thanks for sharing this though, very interesting.

Edit: By the way, Remere has the files along with SimOne, and Talaturen is assumed to have them, but that is speculative at best.

Last edited:
Indeed I wondered for a long time as well. I've looked thourhg many old thread that were about the hack and files and ppl had so many theories and opinions. I asked if any of them were true and according to Dennis they werent. So I didnt even bother including some of the stuff I asked him.

I told you Dennis said that around a year ago, you gotta know who to trust jew jankee ;D

I KNEW SWORD OF FURY HAD A REASON! TIME TO SPEND 10000 years working it out!

It'll only be premium donation, sex change, name change and possibly donations for blood herbs for houses if requested. No experience, items or anything that can be considered advantageous will be offered.

It'll only be premium donation, sex change, name change and possibly donations for blood herbs for houses if requested. No experience, items or anything that can be considered advantageous will be offered.

???

This was really interesting I've to say, I enjoyed reading it.

about the gamel is a rebel :p
is it more to it then the life ring quest thingy :p?

i just asked gamel and when i ask him "rebellion" he say "who sent you?"
I tried every npc name in thais, but nothing :p

damn if that statment is a lie!! i will spend so many hours looking for this xD!

Great read btw!

about the gamel is a rebel :p
is it more to it then the life ring quest thingy :p?

i just asked gamel and when i ask him "rebellion" he say "who sent you?"
I tried every npc name in thais, but nothing :p

damn if that statment is a lie!! i will spend so many hours looking for this xD!

Great read btw!

Player:
Code:
Hi

Player:
Code:
rebellion

Gamel:
Code:
Uhm... who sent you?

Player:
Code:
berfasmur

Gamel:
Code:
So, you are a new recruit in the ranks of the rebellion! To proof your worthyness, go and get us a magic crystal.

Code:
Magic Crystal

Gamel:
Code:
Did you bring me a magic crystal?

Player:
Code:
yes

Gamel:
Code:
Brilliant! Bring it to the priest Lugri so that he can cast a deathcurse on the king. The password is 'death to noodles'.

Go to Lurgi and say "death to noodles" then "yes" make sure you've got crystal ring or life crystal don't remember exactly. But it's nothing special he will burn you.

Code:
"death","to","noodles" -> Type=3061, Amount=1, "So, I guess you bring me a magic crystal?", Topic=3
Topic=3,"yes",Count(Type)>=Amount -> "Fine. Now you get what you deserve, you fool! DIE IN AGONY!", Burning(25,25), EffectOpp(6), EffectMe(14), Delete(Type), Idle

will have Premium donation.
LOL, so much for getting back to the root of RealOTS with free premium right?

This server will be pay to play. So no, it's not about the players and you for sure can count me out.

LOL, so much for getting back to the root of RealOTS with free premium right?

This server will be pay to play. So no, it's not about the players and you for sure can count me out.

You can play as a free acc you know, And anyhow Premium is the best way to pay for the proxies and dedicated server. You got any other ideas? Or you maybe want Him to pay 200+ USD a month so you can enjoy a server?

You can play as a free acc you know, And anyhow Premium is the best way to pay for the proxies and dedicated server. You got any other ideas? Or you maybe want Him to pay 200+ USD a month so you can enjoy a server?
He's right.

Only 2 serious lowrates will be this and tibianic.org.

Why would people play this over tibianic?

Only thing that would make people play realots OVER tibianic is the fact that you wouldn't need to pay premium on RealOTS.

RealOTS was big for being free premium for everyone.

Think of other donations, like an item that can infinitely enchant weapons, more creative ideas than premium.

Won't be successful if it has premium, and before you try to argue, time will tell.

Back