• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ClassicTibia - Owned

asdasd123

Banned User
Reaction score
Game Over
Due to legal reasons I cannot continue to host the server any longer. Believe me when I say I'm as pissed as anyone. I've spent a lot of time on this, especially on the new website. Which would have been completed now. But I simply cannot host any longer. :(
For those of you who are curious, premium would be added with the website update, with exclusive features which would recuperate the cost of hosting the server. But now I'm forced to shut it down beforehand.
It was fun while it lasted, goodbye.

You couldn't just get another host?

Was there many players online?

Last edited:
remere wasn't working there?

i cant believe this until you asdasd123, say firstly what you have to do with Classictibia staff. i mean, why your name is not Nils or Remere or whoever from the staff just asdasd123. -.-? and if the staff wanted to shut it down or knew the hosting would expire didnt tell before like, TOMORROW THE SERVER WILL GO OFF BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT PAID THE HOSTING. ??? i mean, i'd like to see an official message from the owners

i cant believe this until you asdasd123, say firstly what you have to do with Classictibia staff. i mean, why your name is not Nils or Remere or whoever from the staff just asdasd123. -.-? and if the staff wanted to shut it down or knew the hosting would expire didnt tell before like, TOMORROW THE SERVER WILL GO OFF BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT PAID THE HOSTING. ??? i mean, i'd like to see an official message from the owners

@up
just try to connect to the website

@UP He just copied message from http://classictibia.com , he didn't said that he is admin or smth
lool owned

Stop PMing me, I dont have access to the server files, I am not even a player there.

Back