• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Clickz Spriting Showcase

Looks amazing! Got any free to use ones? :D
Thank you m8 :D Yeah theese sprites could be free to use for anyone, but if you are going to use them please give me credit! :)
Arrow.pngVenom Arrow.pngBook.pngShield of Protection.pngDarkness Helmet.gif
Enjoy
Post automatically merged:

Update:

Good evening, i hope that y'all doing good this wounderful day! I made a badass bow & slightly updated the Darkness Sword, let me know what you think about it :)

-Noxious Bow
-Darkness Sword (Old)
-Darkness Sword (New)
Noxious Bow DRIP.gifDarkness Sword.png->Sword of Darkness-1.png.png

Last edited:
Thank you m8 :D Yeah theese sprites could be free to use for anyone, but if you are going to use them please give me credit! :)
View attachment 57888View attachment 57889View attachment 57890View attachment 57891View attachment 57892
Enjoy
Post automatically merged:

Update:

Good evening, i hope that y'all doing good this wounderful day! I made a badass bow & slightly updated the Darkness Sword, let me know what you think about it :)

-Noxious Bow
-Darkness Sword (Old)
-Darkness Sword (New)
View attachment 57894View attachment 57895->View attachment 57896
Yea as said before that bow is amazing!! 😍 And wow yea thats much better on the sword! Really like it! Well done mate! 😍

Nice work. If something worth sharing, what tool or software are you doing sprites in if I may ask? Seen some software on Steam for sprites/art but I think it was more for 8bit stuff.

Nice work. If something worth sharing, what tool or software are you doing sprites in if I may ask? Seen some software on Steam for sprites/art but I think it was more for 8bit stuff.
If you are referencing to Aseprite then its the best app for pixel art on the market, very much recommended.

I have tried a few different programs. Pixilart, piskelapp etc. They are free, but i think im gonna buy Aseprite becuse i heard alot of good things about that.

I have tried a few different programs. Pixilart, piskelapp etc. They are free, but i think im gonna buy Aseprite becuse i heard alot of good things about that.
I saw people use PyxelEdit, it's free but idk about all the features it has

Back