• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Clone items?

DextaaH

Reaction score
This i got.

1. Disabled in game guild commands
2. Account mananger on god acc
3. Disabled account mananger in game by using 1/1

Still someone can login on a account mananger on the server but that from my acc. If i make account mananger on my god acc and its says "Never logged in" I can see in my server logg that account mananger is on. But now its ok, 0 cap and trapped in a place he cant move and in that way its "fixed" But how can they login to account mananger in other way?

Thanks
Rep++

Last edited:
Even if the cap is 0 they still can use dp or parcel?
anyway add this to your login.lua
Lua:
if getCreatureName(cid):lower == "account manager" then 
return false
end

Else you could change the Account Managers position so it is a position that doesn't exist. It will send a cancel onlogin "adminstor blablabla". It's like SpiderOts script.

I can do that too :) with a program. Just login to the account with the account manager on the WEBSITE and delete it so it says 'Account Manager DELETED' then when the guy tries to log in it will say 'Character could not be loaded'.

P.S. If you don't believe me I can do it too,give me ip of your server :).

Does the program just work with account manager, or can you log onto other characters as well?

My tips is same thing i got tips from, put account mananger on god and if someone login and make account mananger just put them on a place that "contact admin or temple position wrong" and they cant login.

seriously people? I mean... SERIOUSLY!?
you fix problems by changing them? instead of really fixing them/removing them?

Stop trying to avoid the problem, try to fix it for real instead.
If it was me, I'd open up the server in C++ and remove the entire acc manager thing, if you don't have sources, I would open the exe with a HexEditor, renaming everything with "account manager" to random letters and numbers(lazy fix).

seriously people? I mean... SERIOUSLY!?
you fix problems by changing them? instead of really fixing them/removing them?

Stop trying to avoid the problem, try to fix it for real instead.
If it was me, I'd open up the server in C++ and remove the entire acc manager thing, if you don't have sources, I would open the exe with a HexEditor, renaming everything with "account manager" to random letters and numbers(lazy fix).

You can't be serious with this lol

Oh sorry, I forgot most of you guys are just having the servers to gain money... sorry, completely my bad.. of course you should just bend the key to the lock, throw the key away and then close your eyes hoping none will find the key, and that he doesn't know how to bend it back to original shape. Yes I agree, waaay to much effort for free money...

//A Very sorry man, that can't think properly.

Ot-Stuffs got a point there because it's true about what he is saying, to not download, edit, run. If you are going to d server, make it properly. But one thing that can happen is that if you change/remove something from sources it may effect another thing and whole thing is going to crash.

Ot Stuffs, if you got any solutions/codes/editings why don't you post it here?

Back