• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're runefarming on 7.4 you're just pathetic. And it's 50% your fault and 50% the hoster for allowing this.

Cheating is never welcome in any game.

You can't get time today to make runes? You don't hunt today.
You can't get time to make runes at all? play a mid-high rate server.

A low rate server that allows runefarms is just BS, I would understand people used to do it on 2004 when they were 12 years old, but now they're 26+ lmao

I absolutely agree with you.

Therefore the server allows 1 MC per person, so you can have another character making runes.
Obviously there are runefarms, GM is banning them. Yesterday 46 characters got deleted.
Could be even more I guess.

Hopefully most farms will eventually be deleted.

Is this the end? :eek:

Last edited:
I'm selling a 100+ RP here with items and cash on it worth 700k~. Haven't done Annih or DHQ either. Preferably to someone Swedish.

Varför skriver du på 2 olika språk Adde?
Why you write in 2 different language Adde??

:D

it has potential. But since the war began and that is now going on for several months there haven't been a single update or a bug fix (and there are a couple of them). Gm's showing barely activity. So you judge if thats good or not. Also war seems to be over and all is left are a bunch of farms plus the bugs that will never be fixed cause the gm simply don't know how.

If you miss the old tibia feeling, come join us :)

My RP is now 100+ and for sale! Got items and pure cash + runes worth 700k. Haven't done DHQ or Annih.

Pfff never heard about Taze, some random from Vestia ots

who won the war btw? again him?

Last edited:
Pfff never heard about Taze, some random from Vestia ots

who won the war btw? again him?

Taze is probably the random player who old time play for Warloria war ots , but I do not remember that it was extremely good player.

I wonder why he is not playing war servers right now.

He was just as average as most players in those days.

Probably the skills dropped so much that it is only suitable for making a runes farm on classic tibia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back