• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

closed

Buy Life
-With more than 1 Girlfriend
-With High School Degree
-Good Job, not pizza deliver
-With lvl 50 or More on Tibianic

~~Interested MSG me Private~~

Is there djins/rashid anywhere without doing quest

make adori blank for blanks

You can sell in the mountain above the third dragons in ankrahmun without making any quest
Edit: pallys and knights are way to strong compared to sorc/druid..

Last edited:
HAHAHA, this is orshabaal server

2 eks with follow atk just fuck my mana up and kill me like nothing + spamming explo

changed my mind, not gonna try it. It's server for noobs like spray or gail who couldnt face tibianic-hr. Yes spray u moron, msg me on tibianic and start playing u retardo.

ye fast atk, to bad :mad: cant buy pots .@ cant buy gfbs :mad: to high dmg from bolts&pbolts, probably with kinas melee too

yes, but no need to fail vocation balance. Atm it's fast atk, very high dmg from bolts (imagine pbolts), guess knights have nice dmg too. Damage should be lower aswell as skill rate.

How did he get so many people trying the OT in the first place?

Anyone who trys to balance Tibias Vocations are retards, it's that simple.
There is a reason Mages do more damage, they are MAGIC DAMAGE DEALERS, with LOW HEALTH POINTS, knights are LOW DAMAGE DEALERS, with HIGH HEALTH POINTS, paladins are the BALANCE BETWEEN THE TWO.

What part of this do people NOT understand? If you buff a Knight, you're then weakening the Mage & Paladin class to an almost useless level.

Tibia does a Rock Paper Sissors type of PvP system, it's balanced in it's own right.

Stop messing with it, the only people who think Knights are underpowered are the cowards that want the best of both worlds, high HP with high damage.

yea that's true! On this server knight and paladin are too good. 2 Knight's can kill all solo. and why server is offline?

Back