• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed

What type of server story should it be:

• Pokemon Story

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Tibiamon Custom Story

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Can I make a suggestion?
You shouldn't be able to "Pick Up" a "Tibiamon" if you have battle signs. But you SHOULD be able to "switch" between different "Tibiamon".

Otherwise you'll see people abusing the "pick-up throw down" spam to be nearly invincible.

Can I make a suggestion?
You shouldn't be able to "Pick Up" a "Tibiamon" if you have battle signs. But you SHOULD be able to "switch" between different "Tibiamon".

Otherwise you'll see people abusing the "pick-up throw down" spam to be nearly invincible.
What do you mean :p?

Passive System and Target Master depends if the "pokemon" is called or not.
SwLBB00uc.gif
Nice man :D

What do you mean :p?

I am assuming this server mimicks pokemon. On the normal Pokemon game you can have more than 1 Pokemon on your character, and switch between them.

BUT on Tibia Pokemon, they allowed you to pick up your Pokemon without switching, and then the "Wild Pokemon" would attack the player you instead. (Similar to your video where the Cave Rat changes targets to the player)

Because of this feature, players can Pick Up (Unsummon) and put down (Summon) their Pokemon again and again, and the "Wild Monster" or "Cave Rat" will switch back and forth confused and never get to attack.
Or if you are hunting in a team, and the monster switches on a weaker pokemon, they can just pick it up, and then put it back down to save it from damage.

To avoid this. If a player has battle signs (Swords) make it so they CANNOT pick up their Pokemon. This way, their only choice is to win the battle, or run WITH their Pokemon, or switch to a different Pokemon. AND if a player is attacked when they do not have their Pokemon summoned, it should automatically summon the Pokemon (Because they have battle signs, and you shouldn't be able to have battle signs without a Pokemon summoned"

I also think if you have battle signs and all your Pokemon are dead, you should "Faint" like you do in the gameboy games. (If you have 0 pokemon, you die and appear back at the PokeCenter or Hospital or whatever)

**EDIT**
By the way I already made most of these kinds of scripts for my own Version of Pokemon (That I later deleted because I was wasting too much time on it haha) But if you have any problems making cool things, or using the OTClient let me know and I will help you out.

Last edited:
I am assuming this server mimicks pokemon. On the normal Pokemon game you can have more than 1 Pokemon on your character, and switch between them.

BUT on Tibia Pokemon, they allowed you to pick up your Pokemon without switching, and then the "Wild Pokemon" would attack the player you instead. (Similar to your video where the Cave Rat changes targets to the player)

Because of this feature, players can Pick Up (Unsummon) and put down (Summon) their Pokemon again and again, and the "Wild Monster" or "Cave Rat" will switch back and forth confused and never get to attack.
Or if you are hunting in a team, and the monster switches on a weaker pokemon, they can just pick it up, and then put it back down to save it from damage.

To avoid this. If a player has battle signs (Swords) make it so they CANNOT pick up their Pokemon. This way, their only choice is to win the battle, or run WITH their Pokemon, or switch to a different Pokemon. AND if a player is attacked when they do not have their Pokemon summoned, it should automatically summon the Pokemon (Because they have battle signs, and you shouldn't be able to have battle signs without a Pokemon summoned"

I also think if you have battle signs and all your Pokemon are dead, you should "Faint" like you do in the gameboy games. (If you have 0 pokemon, you die and appear back at the PokeCenter or Hospital or whatever)

**EDIT**
By the way I already made most of these kinds of scripts for my own Version of Pokemon (That I later deleted because I was wasting too much time on it haha) But if you have any problems making cool things, or using the OTClient let me know and I will help you out.
I like the idea's and also thank you for offering help :) About the callback, i think i just will add exhaust so they won't be call and recall to make the wild confused :)

I lol'd when I saw a rat appear :D

Nice effects and that you wait to catch something, much better than having to click multiple times in the water.

rats underwater oh my god there are everywhere!!!
Haha, i have Rat as my test subject everywhere :)
I lol'd when I saw a rat appear :D

Nice effects and that you wait to catch something, much better than having to click multiple times in the water.
Cheers mate :) as i said, i'm open for suggestions :)

Nickname Feature:
unEexrna8.png

Also showing monster level next to their name.

Nickname Feature:
unEexrna8.png

Also showing monster level next to their name.
Curious about this. Are you updating the creature name through it's spectators(if the creature is already known by someone) or sending the creature far away, changing the name then returning the creature?

I'm removing the monster and reCreate it.

Order System has been added:
p5C5mrGLp.gif

Wow man! How can you do alot of things in this speed? HAHA!
Every day you show something xd
I did only a few things yet, maybe in few days I'll create a topic to show them.
I've done the "nick system" too, updating the creature spectators, also I've changed the storages to work with creatures, and with strings too, as keys or values. But idk man, I do not really have nice Ideas to work with :(
Ideas are welcome ;)

Wow man! How can you do alot of things in this speed? HAHA!
Every day you show something xd
I did only a few things yet, maybe in few days I'll create a topic to show them.
I've done the "nick system" too, updating the creature spectators, also I've changed the storages to work with creatures, and with strings too, as keys or values. But idk man, I do not really have nice Ideas to work with :(
Ideas are welcome ;)
Well, i have no idea :p When i like something, then i love todo alot of things fast :)

Did it only req update creature spectators? Since when i went out from the screen and back. The name was not updated, it req too relog. That's why i added the remove thing :p

Well, i have no idea :p When i like something, then i love todo alot of things fast :)

Did it only req update creature spectators? Since when i went out from the screen and back. The name was not updated, it req too relog. That's why i added the remove thing :p
Well, I'm kinda tricking the client, making it looks like its another creature ;)

Last edited:
Back