• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

--closed--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serpent Spawn!

srptspawn.jpg

:O drain and speak together i think those 2 guilds were in a little war ore something:O? but nice spawm XD

Warlock Quest!

wlckqst.jpg

EDIT: We died down there, i saw a chest and i thought it was the quest chest, so i ran and was going to open it, and then i got attacked by a WL, me and Drain got killed.

Warlock Quest!

wlckqst.jpg

EDIT: We died down there, i saw a chest and i thought it was the quest chest, so i ran and was going to open it, and then i got attacked by a WL, me and Drain got killed.

Warlocks quest is very simply, but at same time really nasty..

:p

I will not spoil the information about it ;)

Warlocks quest is very simply, but at same time really nasty..

:p

I will not spoil the information about it ;)

Actually no, Warlock is one of the hardest monsters in 7.6, just doesn't do the same damage as a Demon, but almost.

Actually no, Warlock is one of the hardest monsters in 7.6, just doesn't do the same damage as a Demon, but almost.

He wasn't talking about the damages, he was talking about how to find it...................

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
DRAGON LORD MOUNTAIN
DRAGON LORD CAVE
HYDRA MOUNTAIN

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Put this into the game RIGHT NOW so i can level! BOOOOHHHH<3

I wasn't talking about the damages, I was talking about how to find it...................
blue flame

Cool, but the pictures are massive. You could try compressing them or saving as .jpg next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
believe me, this is far from the best map parts of my server, only reason I posted these 10 pics was because a saw people talking about a guy "pwned" me in mapping,

got really annoyed by that when it came from people that haven't seen even 20% of my map.. and even less then this actually was speed mapping I did.. I made the map fast, to become huge, and later on update it... now I've been updating allot as I HOPE people note..

Anyhow. OZKL, The Dragon Lair is already open, you just have to find the entrance. =)

Great

And at your mapping, sometimes there might be abit too much rocks and too much trees, but otherwise it's just awsome.

I will try it out :p

Name: Sten

EDIT: Nice OT!

Last edited:
A New Area!

New area!
new area 1.png

new area 2.png

How it will look when it's done, How to get there, what monsters will spawn there and where it leads will not be spoiled to any one!

if you're curious about this area discuss it in game chat! ;)

New area!
How it will look when it's done, How to get there, what monsters will spawn there and where it leads will not be spoiled to any one!

if you're curious about this area discuss it in game chat! ;)

its too simple mate..

Read that part..

I think that parts say pretty much I'm far from done, = it's just basics.....

Edit:
new record 21.png

and after 3 minutes there came a 22 players online record ^^

Edit 2:
new record 23.png

Last edited:
Read that part..

I think that parts say pretty much I'm far from done, = it's just basics.....

Edit:
new record 21.png

and after 3 minutes there came a 22 players online record ^^

Edit 2:
new record 23.png

Nice Mapping :DD yay 23 online , gogo 30 :D

16:20 New record of players online is: 24

EDIT: 16:25 New record of players online is: 25

Lol I looked on highscore Peach was 1st , I refresh and Peach is gone? :S what happend? XD

yeah, I noted that too.. he got deleted..

Auto tool catch him apparently.. the whole game chat was spammed with laughing....

I'm pretty sure someone copied that ban broadcast to their hotkeys or something..

Peach deletion was pretty big deal for many people..

all I can say now... Peach... I told ya to not use bot as you'll get cached even if I'm not there...

Realsoft :) I did it on purpose lmao. Ask all my guild. I all warned them. I did this for me. I wanted to get deleted. I was passing 15 hours in front of my computer watching my character.. I mean, i seriously had to stop that :p

I enjoyed playing there. I could of done a drop party but i decided to get deleted with all my stuff. :)

100k, blue robe, vamp shield, c legs, crusader helmet, fire axe, crown armor.. more more more ;o

have fun homies!: )

I'm going to start a new server. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back