• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

--closed--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Mini Map:
81733917.png

I'm building/updating so the mini map should look cool, When I started to build the server I was only thinking of make in game look cool, not the mini map ^^

Edit:
Compared with the old one:
world%20map.png

D : Can you check my house realsoft? I think its gone.. East of Cyko`s house

No houses have been deleted! don't worry.. :p

But I can`t find it in the house list of the website! is theres a problem there?

edit:
crow spirit, if you can read this please make mores runes, dont stop! :D ill come tonight and PG like afreak fucker.
MORE MMORE

G2g.. iim done my computer class xD

Last edited:
are you talking about this line?
PHP:
South Village Street 3	Avadana	Peach	64	2000

What the! How did you find it? I was at school going throught the list.. I didn't see it, was it taken from there? going to double check!

edit:

I'm sure you just added it! It wasn't there at school ( hours ago ) I check the name of cyko, than looking mine.. didnt find it. I pretty sure you just added it right? :D

What the! How did you find it? I was at school going throught the list.. I didn't see it, was it taken from there? going to double check!

edit:

I'm sure you just added it! It wasn't there at school ( hours ago ) I check the name of cyko, than looking mine.. didnt find it. I pretty sure you just added it right? :D

no I didn't... the house was there all the time..

all I did was made server save the houses and your got added to the website list ;)

when you're buying a house you'll not be showed in the list until next house save or server save ^^

no I didn't... the house was there all the time..

all I did was made server save the houses and your got added to the website list ;)

when you're buying a house you'll not be showed in the list until next house save or server save ^^

OOH :) thank you, I was bad trippin for the whole time in my class because i had all my cash + UH supply

I had a great time hunting with crow spirit.. even if we had some little problems such as a death from us because I runned out of UH's :( My bad..

I went on hero hunt, We've looted C-legs ( first ) c-arm ( first ) and it was soo fun that we also killed a few DEMONS!! :) ( first on server? ) We killed 3 demons :) Here's the pictues

1 knight ( 67 ) blocking, average UH ... 10~
1 mage ( 36? ) using explosions rune's average... a lot

firstdemon.jpg

bnashseesolo.jpg

demond.jpg

demon2p.jpg

demon2copy.jpg

edit:

i just notice, I was making more DMG than my friend crow was doing :) I'm cracking up :) Exori + wep DMG FTW :D

Nice Peach<3

I'm going out with some friends, so probably won't level much today.

Me and you so should team stuff >: D 2 60 Knights = DEAD ALL. :D

What time for you? :) I'm almost tired.. but i can level up a bit more.When we have time, and we are both online.. ( not now, soon gota go bed ) and like.. We could team hunt shitload of things.. We could also team hunt demons.. and since we are 2 knights.. it would be way faster than me with crow :) ( sorry crow, but i get more exp than you do so HAH :p <3 ) I hope you have a UH maker.. I'm making 5 BP explosions and 5 BP uh.. + tomorow I'll make at least, 15 BP Uh for demon hunt. hopefully, with 20 BP UH + 5 BP explo i'll be able to loot rares.. I will go solo if no one comes with me.

edit :

SHIT! the only time we could hunt together will be on friday, and the whole weeken.. When you get back from school, i'm going to sleep almost:S No time to hunt. see ya on friday; )

Yeah i'm about to go to the beach with the missus. :3

Nah ill just buy UHs >: D Cbf making.

Yeah i'm about to go to the beach with the missus. :3

Nah ill just buy UHs >: D Cbf making.

If you buy, i'll make a big laught at you. how rich are you to afford buying fking uh's?! I'm making them 2x each 1 UH.. 1 BP takes me at least 15 minutes.

buying 1 BP = 3.5k and also 1x each.
If i'm waisting 10~ UH per demons, you'll waste 3.5k per 2 demons and you'll probably not loot any rares quick enought to make back the cash you wasted...

Bad idea my friend.. Bad idea..

I got 350k atm. D:

Sold 2 RHs to Djinn, + Dragon Loot.

I lost my fucking RH though when i died, so i gotta try re-loot.

+ waste is fun. Who cares if i don't profit ill just go Dls make the cash back.

The druid's UE is unbalanced (exevo gran mas pox). A lvl 41 1 hitted me 3 times lol... Change it please.

PS: He's only mlvl 37 maybe hes bugged, his name is Reborn.

How can he 1 hit me? Im mlvl 40 and cant 1 hit a lvl 40 with UE I hit 300- and he hitted 345 3 times.

: ) Dean, I hope one time , you could show me a nice DL spot :)

No school today,well.. im skiping to stay home :p

edit:

Woah, my internet is fking skippy. I might die palying on peach..

I always get freeze, lag, DC.. -.- fk my iinternet provider!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back