• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Combat Arms

Leo32

Getting back into it...
Solutions
Reaction score
Combat Arms - Online FPS Action

Bascially just like CoD4

img_screenshots05.jpg

Only 456mb to download. Its something fun to play while the next good OT comes out.

Its actually quite good. Mod all your weapons. 100% Free. Even the ones who pay don't really get an advantage.

Quotes from the website:

First, Combat Arms will never cost a penny to play. Period.

Second, we believe that in any first-person shooter, being able to use real money to buy an uber gun sucks. It makes the game dependant on money and not skill (thus defeating the purpose of Free-to-Play), and skill is what a first-person shooter is all about. No point in competing if some new guy has a mystical weapon with magic bullets that always seem to find your head.

If you're looking for the Golden Gun that will help you pwn everything with one shot, look elsewhere, because it's not here. Skills are not bought, they are earned.

Its made by the makers of MapleStory. You won't be dissapointed.

Bah... north americans only ... wanted to try it out a while ago but got disappointed.

Huh? North Americans only????

Im from Australia. I've been playing it for 3 days.

CombatArms Forums said:
ErrorCode 30022- Your country can not play this game.Combat Arms for Europe is launching soon in late October.

And it said something about Northamerican players only somewhere else ... can't seem to find where. :p

Nuff said, MapleStory fails because it was so easy to hack, although i am gonna try the europe version of combat arms when they release it. NEXON EUROPE is the site if anyones curious

lol maplestory does suck. But Combat arms is damn good.

To bad the maps take forever to load with my comp :((

lol 15 hours????!!?!! What are you on. Dial-up??? LOLLOLOLO

took me 40 mins.

mine justs says it cant connect then goes off every time, lol

when u cant connect that means down for maintence just read the main website dudes

Back