• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Comeback

Thanks for comments guys. Was working lately on gems. Here we go, five tiers of gems (tier 3 was already done by me some time ago)
asd.jpg

working on some shields and spellbooks now
Use more contrast. Use shouting colors for gems. Cipsoft's gems suck, so don't use that as an inspiration. Also it is not in perspective of tibia.
Made new potions , you can see them below, the ones with the label.
We also added my old ones, so here we have available potions on the server atm.:
dddd.png

need to rework some of my books now and make couple of more, stay tuned!
Liquids in the flasks are not in perspective either.

Yup, we know that, but the buyer likes the way they look now, so we dropped it.

Thanks for comments guys. Was working lately on gems. Here we go, five tiers of gems (tier 3 was already done by me some time ago)
asd.jpg

working on some shields and spellbooks now
I think the diamond shape with different colours, would be great as a smaller icon. (such as skulls)
Maybe to use as a tiered 'vip status' :p

Like someone above me mentioned, some of the items are not in perspective, but still well done.

I loved the books.
I loved the necklaces.
I like the ammo/shields/
I liked the shape/look of the crossbows, although they need some more vibrant colours maybe?.. they look kind of dull as they are now in their current colour scheme. :/

What "small project" are these sprites for? I always see people make so many cool sprites but never get to actually see them in-game. :(
Keep up the good work though, I gotta say I really like the style of those wands/rods.

What "small project" are these sprites for? I always see people make so many cool sprites but never get to actually see them in-game. :(
Keep up the good work though, I gotta say I really like the style of those wands/rods.
I'm interested to know too xD

from what I know it's still in development. Last time we spoke he asked me about a good mapper, so i bet he's still working on it.

what Client spr use?

10.90?
for 10.90 you need to download latest ObjectBuilder for .spr file edit and OtitemEditor for .dat edit.

Nope that's not for them.I had no idea about this project, ty for letting me know.

Back