• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand [Competition] OtLand logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, and I feel sorry for the 8th art competition. I know it failed but this time, this competition is more creative and hopefully more active.

This competition consist on making a new logo for OtLand. Yes, the image below Affiliates list on the top.

The winner will get the image used as OtLand's official logo, and a three month donator subscription.

The image has to...
  • be the same size as the image given below.
  • be based on the one we have provided.
  • be in Graphics Interchange Format (.gif).
  • contain the text "OtLand".

logo.gif

NOTE: If you plan on using images on the logo, please make sure you have the permission of the author to use it, or that the image is released in public domain.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there

Here is my try to make a nice picture to your priceless forum.
I hope you like it.

/Nippe

UPDATE: In orange!

Attachments

Last edited:
use orange font instead of blue
*there is already some blue in the webdesign...

- Which rights exactly do you plan to have with the logo? Will I still be credited if selected somewhere? etc. etc.

ghehe :3 I got a great concept..

@Luexo

You post your logo
The image has to...

* be the same size as the image given below.
* be based on the one we have provided.
* be in Graphics Interchange Format (.gif).
* contain the text "OtLand".

It has to have this in the background:
logo.gif

The winner will get the image used as OtLand's official logo, and a three month donator subscription.

- Which rights exactly do you plan to have with the logo? Will I still be credited if selected somewhere? etc. etc.
Well you will have your logo on the page! Ain't that pluss the reward enough?!

Some people tend to take 'full rights' as the rights of doing anything they want with it. I want to have full author's rights if I make one, meaning I didn't 'sold' it to you, but you can use it and it's made for YOU (You, the party of OtLand)

If this is out of the question then there's no negative feelings what-so-ever from this side of the conversation, I'm just trying to get some clearance on what I can expect of this contest in that matter.

Some people tend to take 'full rights' as the rights of doing anything they want with it. I want to have full author's rights if I make one, meaning I didn't 'sold' it to you, but you can use it and it's made for YOU (You, the party of OtLand)

If this is out of the question then there's no negative feelings what-so-ever from this side of the conversation, I'm just trying to get some clearance on what I can expect of this contest in that matter.

hahaha then put a watermark...
MADE BY LUEXO

Thanks everyone that liked my logo and good luck everyone.

Fire version:

And other (I Like IT):

And another one:

Other ?:

Bye

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back