• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling OTC [Help]

gugu15

Reaction score
I use windows and use the code :: blocks to compile my programs . It's just that I'm two problems , the first is that every time I compile the otclient , he has been weighing over 100 mb and when I see the other weighs about 6 mb or so.

The second problem is that this otclient I compile if I miss a command on his terminal he the crash does not appear that message " error: command not found " simply crashes .

I have compiled the otclient following the tutorial you have in the project page, someone help me , please?

Codeblocks Build Log:
Process terminated with status 0 (80 minute(s), 49 second(s))
0 error(s), 1763 warning(s) (80 minute(s), 49 second(s))

Last edited:
Adding : When I compile it in codeblocks takes more than an hour to complete .

You need to set in cmake build type release, after that it weight will be ~6mb.

I'm compiling with the Release, and yet this 1 hour compiling this is normal ?

ok , compiled ! How do i solve the terminal problem?
When I talk anything in the terminal that is not a command, otclient the crash !
Example : if I write the letter "a" in the terminal and to enter it crash :( Anyone know how to solve?

Please , I'm desperate ; - ;

Last edited:
when I write "aa" in the terminal, instead of appearing "error comand not found" just happens this:

2nbhitw.png

Back