• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Compiling The Forgotten Server latest source code - Last Update: 02/12/2010

I have this error

Code:
Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\Jaime\Escritorio\project\project\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\Jaime\Escritorio\project\project\Makefile.win" all
windres.exe -i Aeterna_private.rc --input-format=rc -o Aeterna_private.res -O coff 

g++.exe ../account.o ../actions.o ../admin.o ../allocator.o ../baseevents.o ../beds.o ../chat.o ../combat.o ../condition.o ../configmanager.o ../connection.o ../container.o ../creature.o ../creatureevent.o ../cylinder.o ../database.o ../databasemanager.o ../databasemysql.o ../databasesqlite.o ../depot.o ../exception.o ../fileloader.o ../game.o ../gameservers.o ../globalevent.o ../gui.o ../house.o ../housetile.o ../inputbox.o ../ioban.o ../ioguild.o ../iologindata.o ../iomap.o ../iomapserialize.o ../item.o ../items.o ../luascript.o ../mailbox.o ../map.o ../md5.o ../monster.o ../monsters.o ../movement.o ../networkmessage.o ../npc.o ../otserv.o ../outfit.o ../outputmessage.o ../party.o ../player.o ../playerbox.o ../position.o ../protocol.o ../protocolgame.o ../protocollogin.o ../protocolold.o ../quests.o ../raids.o ../rsa.o ../scheduler.o ../scriptmanager.o ../server.o ../sha1.o ../spawn.o ../spells.o ../status.o ../talkaction.o ../tasks.o ../teleport.o ../textlogger.o ../thing.o ../tile.o ../tools.o ../trashholder.o ../vocation.o ../waitlist.o ../weapons.o Aeterna_private.res -o "Aeterna.exe" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -mwindows -O1 -lboost_regex -lboost_system -lgmp -lluasql_mysql -lluasql_sqlite -llua5.1 -lmysql -lsqlite3 -lwsock32 -lxml2 -lmysql -lws2_32 -s  

ld: cannot find -lboost_regex

make.exe: *** [Aeterna.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

And i have all the linkers, c++ compiler right, forgotten dev c++ in c:/ and did all the steps before also i didnt edit anything.

Whats wrong?

I have this error

Code:
Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\Jaime\Escritorio\project\project\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\Jaime\Escritorio\project\project\Makefile.win" all
windres.exe -i Aeterna_private.rc --input-format=rc -o Aeterna_private.res -O coff 

g++.exe ../account.o ../actions.o ../admin.o ../allocator.o ../baseevents.o ../beds.o ../chat.o ../combat.o ../condition.o ../configmanager.o ../connection.o ../container.o ../creature.o ../creatureevent.o ../cylinder.o ../database.o ../databasemanager.o ../databasemysql.o ../databasesqlite.o ../depot.o ../exception.o ../fileloader.o ../game.o ../gameservers.o ../globalevent.o ../gui.o ../house.o ../housetile.o ../inputbox.o ../ioban.o ../ioguild.o ../iologindata.o ../iomap.o ../iomapserialize.o ../item.o ../items.o ../luascript.o ../mailbox.o ../map.o ../md5.o ../monster.o ../monsters.o ../movement.o ../networkmessage.o ../npc.o ../otserv.o ../outfit.o ../outputmessage.o ../party.o ../player.o ../playerbox.o ../position.o ../protocol.o ../protocolgame.o ../protocollogin.o ../protocolold.o ../quests.o ../raids.o ../rsa.o ../scheduler.o ../scriptmanager.o ../server.o ../sha1.o ../spawn.o ../spells.o ../status.o ../talkaction.o ../tasks.o ../teleport.o ../textlogger.o ../thing.o ../tile.o ../tools.o ../trashholder.o ../vocation.o ../waitlist.o ../weapons.o Aeterna_private.res -o "Aeterna.exe" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -mwindows -O1 -lboost_regex -lboost_system -lgmp -lluasql_mysql -lluasql_sqlite -llua5.1 -lmysql -lsqlite3 -lwsock32 -lxml2 -lmysql -lws2_32 -s  

ld: cannot find -lboost_regex

make.exe: *** [Aeterna.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

And i have all the linkers, c++ compiler right, forgotten dev c++ in c:/ and did all the steps before also i didnt edit anything.

Whats wrong?

Download the latest version of Dev-C++ (TFS one)

im using the lastest one, elf updated it to boost .38, maybe thats it, maybe if you post a earlier version it works?

thanks in advance

This is really fked up, When I try to download with TortoiseSVN, i press checkout, does everything as the manual says, and when i press ok it says "XML data was not well-formed"

Almost same thing using SmartSVN, but instead it says "svn: Malformed XML" - what is wrong?

another thing! I have a.. error? when i use smartSVN, I press quick checkout, enters the url and checkout directory, but when pressing Next it tells me to choose a profile.

I used the normal checkout tool, and thats where i got the svn: malformed XML error. - but i dont think it's wrong with smartSVN since the same error shows upp while using Tortoise SVN.

I told my rl friend to do the same thing, and he got the exactly same errors. Is it something wrong the forgotten rev? Or am I just stupid?

Please help me,
Jimmy

Solved it.

Last edited:
When I try to compile TFS 0.3.1 with The Forgotten Dev-Cpp v2.3 i get these error:

Code:
  cannot find -lboost_regex 
  D:\Documents and Settings\KsisioO\Pulpit\0.3.1pl2\The Forgotten Server\Makefile.win [Build Error]  ["The] Error 1

Last edited:
When I try to compile TFS 0.3.2 with the forgotten version 2.3 dev c++ I get this huge log in my compile, and the .exe is never created. :S

Code:
Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\CM\Bureaublad\TheForgottenServer-Source\Project\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\CM\Bureaublad\TheForgottenServer-Source\Project\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/account.cpp -o ../0.3.2/account.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/weapons.cpp -o ../0.3.2/weapons.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/waitlist.cpp -o ../0.3.2/waitlist.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/vocation.cpp -o ../0.3.2/vocation.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/trashholder.cpp -o ../0.3.2/trashholder.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/tools.cpp -o ../0.3.2/tools.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/tile.cpp -o ../0.3.2/tile.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/thing.cpp -o ../0.3.2/thing.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/textlogger.cpp -o ../0.3.2/textlogger.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/teleport.cpp -o ../0.3.2/teleport.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/tasks.cpp -o ../0.3.2/tasks.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/talkaction.cpp -o ../0.3.2/talkaction.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/status.cpp -o ../0.3.2/status.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

In file included from C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/date_time/microsec_time_clock.hpp:23,
                 from C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/date_time/posix_time/posix_time_types.hpp:11,
                 from C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/detail/select_reactor.hpp:25,
                 from C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/impl/io_service.ipp:27,

from C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/io_service.hpp:550,
                 from C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/basic_io_object.hpp:20,
                 from C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/basic_socket.hpp:24,
                 from C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/basic_datagram_socket.hpp:25,
                 from C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio.hpp:20,
                 from ../0.3.2/connection.h:25,
                 from ../0.3.2/status.cpp:28:
C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/date_time/filetime_functions.hpp: In function `uint64_t boost::date_time::winapi::file_time_to_microseconds(const FileTimeT&)':
C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/date_time/filetime_functions.hpp:101: warning: left shift count >= width of type

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/spells.cpp -o ../0.3.2/spells.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/spawn.cpp -o ../0.3.2/spawn.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/sha1.cpp -o ../0.3.2/sha1.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/server.cpp -o ../0.3.2/server.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

In file included from C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/date_time/microsec_time_clock.hpp:23,
                 from C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/date_time/posix_time/posix_time_types.hpp:11,
                 from C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/detail/select_reactor.hpp:25,
                 from C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/impl/io_service.ipp:27,

from C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/io_service.hpp:550,
                 from C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/basic_io_object.hpp:20,
                 from C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/basic_socket.hpp:24,
                 from C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio/basic_datagram_socket.hpp:25,
                 from C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/asio.hpp:20,
                 from ../0.3.2/server.h:27,
                 from ../0.3.2/server.cpp:22:
C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/date_time/filetime_functions.hpp: In function `uint64_t boost::date_time::winapi::file_time_to_microseconds(const FileTimeT&)':
C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include/boost/date_time/filetime_functions.hpp:101: warning: left shift count >= width of type

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/scriptmanager.cpp -o ../0.3.2/scriptmanager.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/scheduler.cpp -o ../0.3.2/scheduler.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/rsa.cpp -o ../0.3.2/rsa.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/raids.cpp -o ../0.3.2/raids.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/quests.cpp -o ../0.3.2/quests.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/protocolold.cpp -o ../0.3.2/protocolold.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

from ../0.3.2/protocolold.cpp:24:

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/protocollogin.cpp -o ../0.3.2/protocollogin.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

from ../0.3.2/protocollogin.cpp:26:

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/protocolgame.cpp -o ../0.3.2/protocolgame.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

from ../0.3.2/protocolgame.cpp:27:

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/protocol.cpp -o ../0.3.2/protocol.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

from ../0.3.2/protocol.cpp:29:

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/position.cpp -o ../0.3.2/position.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/playerbox.cpp -o ../0.3.2/playerbox.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/player.cpp -o ../0.3.2/player.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/party.cpp -o ../0.3.2/party.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/outputmessage.cpp -o ../0.3.2/outputmessage.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

from ../0.3.2/outputmessage.cpp:23:

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/outfit.cpp -o ../0.3.2/outfit.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/otserv.cpp -o ../0.3.2/otserv.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

from ../0.3.2/otserv.cpp:28:

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/npc.cpp -o ../0.3.2/npc.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/networkmessage.cpp -o ../0.3.2/networkmessage.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/movement.cpp -o ../0.3.2/movement.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/monsters.cpp -o ../0.3.2/monsters.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/monster.cpp -o ../0.3.2/monster.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/md5.cpp -o ../0.3.2/md5.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/map.cpp -o ../0.3.2/map.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/mailbox.cpp -o ../0.3.2/mailbox.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/luascript.cpp -o ../0.3.2/luascript.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/items.cpp -o ../0.3.2/items.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/item.cpp -o ../0.3.2/item.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/iomapserialize.cpp -o ../0.3.2/iomapserialize.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/iomap.cpp -o ../0.3.2/iomap.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/iologindata.cpp -o ../0.3.2/iologindata.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/ioguild.cpp -o ../0.3.2/ioguild.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/ioban.cpp -o ../0.3.2/ioban.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/inputbox.cpp -o ../0.3.2/inputbox.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/housetile.cpp -o ../0.3.2/housetile.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/house.cpp -o ../0.3.2/house.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/gui.cpp -o ../0.3.2/gui.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/globalevent.cpp -o ../0.3.2/globalevent.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/gameservers.cpp -o ../0.3.2/gameservers.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/game.cpp -o ../0.3.2/game.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

from ../0.3.2/server.h:27,
                 from ../0.3.2/game.cpp:47:

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/fileloader.cpp -o ../0.3.2/fileloader.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/exception.cpp -o ../0.3.2/exception.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/depot.cpp -o ../0.3.2/depot.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/databasesqlite.cpp -o ../0.3.2/databasesqlite.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/databasemysql.cpp -o ../0.3.2/databasemysql.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/databasemanager.cpp -o ../0.3.2/databasemanager.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/database.cpp -o ../0.3.2/database.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/cylinder.cpp -o ../0.3.2/cylinder.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/creatureevent.cpp -o ../0.3.2/creatureevent.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/creature.cpp -o ../0.3.2/creature.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/container.cpp -o ../0.3.2/container.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/connection.cpp -o ../0.3.2/connection.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

from ../0.3.2/connection.cpp:22:

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/configmanager.cpp -o ../0.3.2/configmanager.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/condition.cpp -o ../0.3.2/condition.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/combat.cpp -o ../0.3.2/combat.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/chat.cpp -o ../0.3.2/chat.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/beds.cpp -o ../0.3.2/beds.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/baseevents.cpp -o ../0.3.2/baseevents.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/allocator.cpp -o ../0.3.2/allocator.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/admin.cpp -o ../0.3.2/admin.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

g++.exe -c ../0.3.2/actions.cpp -o ../0.3.2/actions.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/CM/Bureaublad/theforgottendevcppv23/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC___ -D__CONSOLE__   -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

windres.exe -i Project_private.rc --input-format=rc -o Project_private.res -O coff 

windres.exe: can't open icon file `TheForgottenServer.ico': No such file or directory

make.exe: *** [Project_private.res] Error 1

Execution terminated

Hope someone knows what to do!

Thanks in advance,
UpAndDown!

We need boost 1.37 or the v2.2 of the forgotten dev-cpp. Otherwise we wont be able to compile.

This is really fked up, When I try to download with TortoiseSVN, i press checkout, does everything as the manual says, and when i press ok it says "XML data was not well-formed"

Almost same thing using SmartSVN, but instead it says "svn: Malformed XML" - what is wrong?

another thing! I have a.. error? when i use smartSVN, I press quick checkout, enters the url and checkout directory, but when pressing Next it tells me to choose a profile.

I used the normal checkout tool, and thats where i got the svn: malformed XML error. - but i dont think it's wrong with smartSVN since the same error shows upp while using Tortoise SVN.

I told my rl friend to do the same thing, and he got the exactly same errors. Is it something wrong the forgotten rev? Or am I just stupid?

Please help me,
Jimmy

Solved it.

Use Method 3.

When I try to compile TFS 0.3.1 with The Forgotten Dev-Cpp v2.3 i get these error:

Code:
  D:\Documents and Settings\KsisioO\Pulpit\0.3.1pl2\The Forgotten Server\Makefile.win [Build Error]  ["The] Error 1

No idea why that happens.Do you have the latest Dev C++ and do you have it in you C:/ directory?

We need boost 1.37 or the v2.2 of the forgotten dev-cpp. Otherwise we wont be able to compile.

It works fine for me.

OMFG, when i compile i dont get any file, what the ?...

Errors while compiling or you compiled a project with a main.cpp file.

hey, i got an error,

[Resource error] can't open icon file `TheForgottenServer.ico': No such file or directory

C:\Documents and Settings\(myusername)\Desktop\TheForgottenServer-Source\Project\Makefile.win [Build Error] [forgotten_server_private.res] Error 1

Those are the only two I got :S Can you please help. Thanks

hey, i got an error,

[Resource error] can't open icon file `TheForgottenServer.ico': No such file or directory

C:\Documents and Settings\(myusername)\Desktop\TheForgottenServer-Source\Project\Makefile.win [Build Error] [forgotten_server_private.res] Error 1

Those are the only two I got :S Can you please help. Thanks

Do you have the "TheForgottenServer.ico" file into the source files' folder?

Yes i do have the Icon file in the source files folder.

edit : i had it in the source folder but that wasn't the problem, i had to copy and paste the icon file into the /project directory.
also now im getting lboost error

C:\Documents and Settings\(myusername)\Desktop\TheForgottenServer-Source\Project\Makefile.win [Build Error] [forgottenserver.exe] Error 1

Last edited:
Please, can anyone rehost this dev-cpp in another site (rapidshare or esayshare)? I can't download through megaupload (via radio internet = same ip for everybody...)

I get a list of mysql errors:
what to do?

I am using the tags of 0.3.b3

linkers:
Code:
-O1
-lboost_regex
-lboost_system
-lgmp
-lluasql_mysql
-lluasql_sqlite
-llua5.1
-lmysql
-lsqlite3
-lwsock32
-lxml2
-lmysql
-lws2_32
-s

Code:
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x12b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x193):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x27c):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x291):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x9c3):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xa2b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xb14):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xb29):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1093):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1131):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x11cf):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x14a0):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_rollback@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x14b4):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1516):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_commit@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x152a):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x15a8):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x15bb):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x15fd):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1660):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x166f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x16fe):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1714):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x176c):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x17e5):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'

obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1875):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x18ca):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1a50):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_escape_string@16'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x23e5):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x24c8):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x28c2):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_lengths@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2959):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2bd1):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_field@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2f15):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_field@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x304d):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'

obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x317f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x32b1):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'

make.exe: *** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

Last edited:
Back