• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL [COMPLETE TUTORIAL]How to setup a server!

it dosent work and wher cane i find canfug lua and and it dosent work on inport dll

You can find the config.lua in the "map" that you downloaded (tfs).
The other I don't really understand.. could you specify which dll?

ports

i cannot open ports too, because i dont know how and the software in the website that port them for me costs money :\

No software there.. It's an annoying commercial !

Click on the right corner to close it and then proceed.

ERRRRRRRORRR xD

I got a problem. I've opened ports 80, 7171, 7172, and 3306..

I downloaded Xampp, and I tried to start apache in xampp control, but it didn't start. The only one who started was MySQL, and When I try to go to localhost, I got this message:

Invalid Request

Well i had the same problem but i figured it out, do open the server with winrar? If so do this:
1. Press the buttom extract to then just press ok and hopefully your server will appear in an new file on your desktop.
2. Open it and create a "new" text document or something. (Right click and "new" and text(document) ) and name it Schema.mysql.
3. Go to "https://opentibia.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opentibia/otserv/trunk/" scroll down to Schema.mysql and copy EVERYTHING in it.
4. Open your server (File) and paste it on the schema.mysql (open with notepad or any text application if it doesn't open automatically)
And there you go, Keep in mind that you will pehaps be needed to do your config.lua settings again and some other settings.
START YOUR SERVER WITH THE NEW SERVER(FILE) FROM NOW ON!

Well i had the same problem but i figured it out, do open the server with winrar? If so do this:
1. Press the buttom extract to then just press ok and hopefully your server will appear in an new file on your desktop.
2. Open it and create a "new" text document or something. (Right click and "new" and text(document) ) and name it Schema.mysql.
3. Go to "https://opentibia.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opentibia/otserv/trunk/" scroll down to Schema.mysql and copy EVERYTHING in it.
4. Open your server (File) and paste it on the schema.mysql (open with notepad or any text application if it doesn't open automatically)
And there you go, Keep in mind that you will pehaps be needed to do your config.lua settings again and some other settings.
START YOUR SERVER WITH THE NEW SERVER(FILE) FROM NOW ON!

good tutorial although My characters dont save and each time they logout they are redirected to temple and loose everythin (not gm)
any help?

//peroxide

good tutorial although My characters dont save and each time they logout they are redirected to temple and loose everythin (not gm)
any help?

//peroxide

Hum..
Go into your sample characters and see if it says "Save 1" or "Save 0".
If it's "Save 0" then change to "Save 1".

your tutorial is undetailed and doesnt work for me

After you created you database you need to import "schema.mysql"
There is no such thing as schema.mysql

First you will need to create a character and an account.
After that go to the "accounts" table and find your account and then change the account type to 5 and the group_id to 3.
After that you press "drive".
How do I do that, and where?

Broken link:
After downloading the server you will need to download the dll files here.

seriously why did they quit making XML servers, they are easier to just log on and test your map with.. fuck sake

what that !

Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.

GIVIN REP FOR HELP :p

When i install my xammp i dont get up that first picture u have , i get a picture wher i gonna save my xammp? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom