• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[COMPLETE TUTORIAL] How to setup a website

It's a "website" since you acces it trough the "web". And it's easier for all the newbies..
If you never would have seen gesior before then you wouldn't know it was called AAC :)

i have a PROBLEM can someone please help me

i got the site up with no errors and stuff but when i try to create a account it says this error

Could not insert account! Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

anyone can help me?

hey in config.ini it says server path do i change it or i leave it how it is and when i put localhost crap where do i go?

Server path is the directory of your server... And the other I didn't understand

I've opened all ports you told, and I've downloaded Xampp, when I'am trying to start Apache, it doesn't it just says started and it goes away, and it stops..

I got this message when I'am trying to connect to localhost:

INVALID REQUEST

Hey, ive got the same problem as the other dude, i cant find the config. I renamed the x-webclient to htdocs, put it in the Xampp folder and open it. the only INI file, is layout_config. Help?

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Max/Mina dokument/RmS 2.2/config.lua on line 17 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 154
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Max/Mina dokument/RmS 2.2/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

Do anyone know the problem?
Rep++ If someone helps me.

Last edited:
Check server configuration

Warning: syntax error, unexpected '(' in C:/Users/Lillis/Desktop/theend_08/config.lua on line 17 in C:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from C:/Users/Lillis/Desktop/theend_08/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author. Whats Wrong or what should i write?

Indeed with above poster. I experienced the same error.
Please handle it!

Sincerely,
Siramix from SwanaMix Productions!

Just few questions, how do i change to info at Shop, for example i'd like to remove 2 options (paying via phone and paying via site) i only want paypal to stay and i how do i change it to my mail not to the AAC owners mail?

and

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

The heck is this?

Updated main post but anyways.. NOTE:
Also.. if you get an error with loading your config.lua try to remove all "comments" (all the green stuff that is not configurable).

Also (@UP)
I think you should redo it..
+ the shop thingy.. just remove daopay from buypoints.php..

redownload gesior or server? Because it doesnt download creatures as well at least there are some errors but that didnt bother me since they were shown correctly, i don't really understand that vocation part how should i save it so it works?

Check server configuration
Can't load file config.lua from C:/Users/Lillis/Desktop/ForgottenL_8.50_-_Original_server/ForgottenL 8.50/config.lua File doesn't exist in selected directory.

What to change? Please Help Me

OTS - working corectly, friends can join with no-ip adress.

Website - work ALMOST corectly, i have 2 problems:

1. I don't know how to add it to network (only work as http://localhost or http://127.0.0.1 )

2. SMS Shop - i don't getting my items, it's still:
| To: | From: | Offer name | | Bought on page | | Received on OTS |
| GOD | Your account | 0 | | 17 January 2010, 13:31:05 | | Not realized yet. |

Please help!

Of course REP+ ;)

@Edit

Using XAMPP & http://otland.net/f118/gesior-aac-0-3-4-beta4-fixed-v5-33645/

Engine: The Forgotten Server, version 0.3.5 (Crying Damson)
Map: Evolution by Kimini

Last edited:
Back