• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

configuration problem

extasososo

Reaction score
I have just downloaded TFS 8.54-8.54 and changed config.lua, i have my no-ip there, but when i try to log in i can acces to the account to choose my char but then i press enter and tibia says
"Cannot connect to the game server. Connection refused(10061)"

but if i use 127.0.0.1 with ip changer i can log.
I dont know whats happening because my no-ip is ok cause i have a 8.22 ot and i can log with my no-ip
thanks bye

Okey, I am not sure if I understand this correctly, so correct me if I am wrong.

You tries to connect to your own server, with your no-ip dns, and have changed the ip in config.lua with the no-ip dns.
That doesn't work, but when you tries to connect to your server with the 127.0.0.1, it works, without changing in your config (I mean that you still have no-ip dns while you connecting with the 127.0.0.1 address)

If that's correct what I said right now, then I have an answear.....
You can't connect to your server with tibia client with the no-ip dns, use 127.0.0.1, and if you have other computers at the same network, use your server ip you get from (cmd -> ipconfig).
The ones that are outside of your network, shall use your no-ip dns.

Okey, I am not sure if I understand this correctly, so correct me if I am wrong.

You tries to connect to your own server, with your no-ip dns, and have changed the ip in config.lua with the no-ip dns.
That doesn't work, but when you tries to connect to your server with the 127.0.0.1, it works, without changing in your config (I mean that you still have no-ip dns while you connecting with the 127.0.0.1 address)

If that's correct what I said right now, then I have an answear.....
You can't connect to your server with tibia client with the no-ip dns, use 127.0.0.1, and if you have other computers at the same network, use your server ip you get from (cmd -> ipconfig).
The ones that are outside of your network, shall use your no-ip dns.

yes... i have my no-ip in config.lua and my server doesnt work, but if i use 127.0.0.1 in ip changer with my no-ip still in config.lua it works.. i will try that you said. i will try to log in using a pc outside of my network

i will tell you what happen

EDIT: Is it normal that you cant connect to your server using the pc where it's hosted?

Last edited:
I got a server that i have managed do get online, but idk how to create an account. I go to the Account Manager file but its not writen anything about Username or password ;) Can somebody help me?:(

If you solve it ill rep++ You!:thumbup:

Back