• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Connecting to my website

Skychi

Reaction score
I can't seem to connect to my website. I fixed the image verification by bypassing it and using the server to make accounts instead. Also, I have a new problem... My ISP is cockblocking me as you can see in the provided picture (excuse my language). Is there any way I can get around this without hacking the router?

Attachments

• yet another probem.jpg
    yet another probem.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 21 · VirusTotal
I tried using another port number and got the same thing. Could it be my ISP? The way it works in my house is that there are 4 computers on the network, 3 personal and 1 server. my server, and 2 personal computers are connected to a linksys router that is configured for port forwarding on 80, 8080, 7171, and 7172. However, there is another router that converts our ethernet connection to a dsl connection, do you think that the ISP will have to modify it?

Last edited:
Back