• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Connection error

Deicide

Reaction score
Good Evening, my friend is having trouble connecting to Otland, what could cause this problem he gets this error on firefox "Connection Interrupted". What should I tell him to do in order to fix this unfortunate problem?

Hi, I'm the one having the problem to connect. The only way I can connect to otland is thrue a proxy. I can't connect to otland.net from any computers at home. Is my IP Banned for a certain reason or is the problem at me?

I'm already aware of this, and I've tried everything I could think of (disabled pretty much every single firewall setting etc.) and it still doesn't work. I believe it is a bug in Debian Lenny so I'll reinstall the OS in the server computer on the weekend and stay with the stable version of Debian for a while (Etch). If you can't wait until the weekend just use a proxy.

Back