• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Cosmos, universe, galaxy server - looking for help

kamioool

Reaction score
Hi, I just started to create server. The whole will be on a cosmos, universe, etc..

Looking for people with imagination, willing to work creating a server from scratch.

Not have any specifics for this game. I know I'll be gone flying spaceship and explore the universe. Fight with other players and monsters. Improve the ship and the pilot's skill.

Temporarily I use client tibia but finally it will be customized otclient.

Willing to create a project, please reporting in the post, and the writing of possible contact for fast exchange of ideas.

galaxyot.jpg

Contact with me:MSN [email protected]

I used otclient as a player today.
You can't fight with larger group of enemies when floor is covered in fire fields or you're underwater, because client lags terribly.

Still looking for people with imagination and graphic designers. everything is possible :)

http://galaxyot.myfreeforum.org/sutra10.php#10

vocations_eng.png

Speed = responsible for the speed of movement ship.
Firepower = Damage
Capacity = Number of ammunition, fuel and items that you can take aboard.
Barrier = Force defense / blocked damage
Fuel consumption = Once in a while you will need to refuel. I do not know what happens when it runs out.
Type = Main weapon bullets which utilizes effectively ship - of course you can use other weapons but it will not inflict much damage.

*We will be able to recruit better commanders on the ship. They will be responsible for the organization on board = speed reloading = speed shooting and for the chance to hit / critical

Back