• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Couldn't load assets

GraveWalker

Reaction score
Hello Otlanders,
Recently I wanted to try out the TFS 1.5 that I've found here, along with OTClient. I've managed to compile and set up everything, but OTClient doesn't let me log in to the server, and it's saying "Couldn't load assets" along with the "file catalog-content.json not found" in the terminal.

Could someone spare me a moment and explain what I have to do to fix the issue, please?

Thank you for your time and support.
Regards
Post automatically merged:

Hello Otlanders,
Recently I wanted to try out the TFS 1.5 that I've found here, along with OTClient. I've managed to compile and set up everything, but OTClient doesn't let me log in to the server, and it's saying "Couldn't load assets" along with the "file catalog-content.json not found" in the terminal.

Could someone spare me a moment and explain what I have to do to fix the issue, please?

Thank you for your time and support.
Regards

Update...

I have managed to figure it out myself, instead of putting tibia.dat and .spr into the things/version folder in OTClient, just copy and paste the assets from Tibia.

This thread can now be closed, sorry for wasting time.
Kind regards

Last edited:
Back