• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Counter Strike Source Laggzor

AchTung

Reaction score
Hey folcs,
at the moment i got a weird friend, who can't play Counter Strike Source on his uber Computer. He got kinda nice Internet Speed and a good processor. Now I wanna ask you guys why he is lagging in game ashell? It's weird that he can't play this game since internet speed is fine and if you use the task manager how many source the game takes, it only takes like 20% nothing else. So I though it might be cauz of the graphic card. Is that right?

No idea, I got the same problem (Had it for long). Test and play agains bots and you'll see if the graphic card is the problem

No idea, I got the same problem (Had it for long). Test and play agains bots and you'll see if the graphic card is the problem

Ye he tried it and the graphic card is the problem. But me and my friend ain't know how to solve it.

tell him to remove his graphic card drivers and then try it, so you can compare if it's probably the graphic card drivers, who cause that issue.

tell him to remove his graphic card drivers and then try it, so you can compare if it's probably the graphic card drivers, who cause that issue.

Ye the drivers are the problem but we installed the lastest drivers aswell but it didn't worked for him. He got 2x 128 MB graphic chip.

If he uses 2 different graphics cards at same time in SLI Modus, then he should disable one, had some problems with SLI and CSS myself aswell.

If he uses 2 different graphics cards at same time in SLI Modus, then he should disable one, had some problems with SLI and CSS myself aswell.

Could you please explain what SLI is, and no he use two graphic cards of the same company+version.

It means that your computer uses 2 graphic cards at same time, so you get a good boost on graphic related things but some programms and games don't support that.
He should try to disable 1 graphic card, or remove it from his pc to test it out, for me it worked fine for css, once I disabled one.

It means that your computer uses 2 graphic cards at same time, so you get a good boost on graphic related things but some programms and games don't support that.
He should try to disable 1 graphic card, or remove it from his pc to test it out, for me it worked fine for css, once I disabled one.

How he have to disable it since he aint technic freak :D

Back