• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Counter Striker Sourcer Cheats?

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
I just bought it today. I was wondering if anyone had any cheats for it?

man dont cheat, it r ruin your gaming experience, what if tibia had free items cheat, everyone would be like lvl 200 cause of the items...
Halo with cheats ? make it gay.
Gears of war with cheats ? gay
Counter Strike with cheats ? i know there are some hacks or mods, that turn you into lamposts when you playing the hide and seek gametype thing, so u shoot them when they walk past :>

I don't really care. B/c this server i play fucking cheats this guy name Jerry fucking head shots everyone. I just wanna paid him back.

I just have some auto aimbot to Counter-strike 1.6 but I rarely use it since I'm enough "skilled" to play on my own. :)

if hes using Non-steam ? :D
steam sucks HEIL NON-STEAM
p.s. its free and u can play for real like on steam : )

lol why cheat you loose your skill and ppl will kick you, you can get banned and other things its worse thana noob, even noobs would be cooler than you dont cheat ruins the fun and point/moral of the game ;p

cheaters have small peckers! and if you get caught your cdkey will be banned and unuseable so you will have to buy a new one ^^

wanna have cheat ? xD

Fkn0wned[].com - Free CSS & CS CheatsDetailsThe #1 Best Source for Counter Strike 1.6/Source Online Gaming Cheats. BIGGEST CHEAT DATABASE Aimbot, WallHack, ESP, Speed Hack, No Recoil. We have the Best Community & Database, come and Join the Cheat Scene! http://www.fkn0wned[].com/IN1065OUT6461

whitout [] in link xD ofc

Trust me Jerry, you'll get banned. Trust me.

Hehe Yee i dont recommend to download / use cheat .. many cheats are Bombed whit virus .. For speed hack just use cheat engine ,

Back