• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Counting games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO. Remove them, no fun on them just like

857 *short*

fun? no its spam..

there are 14~ counting games.
i agree with the first post. keep lets count to a million b/c it was the first 'counting' game on this forum. get rid of all the copies

u can merge them and just continue from the post count #. counting to a million always gets screwed up apparently people dont know how to count. To get back to where we should be you just add one to the previous post #

That's what I said but you obviously fail at understanding simple English.
You'll see random numbers yes, but you'll anyways continue @ the postnumber.. So, why don't you think it was a good idea to merge all posts to one thread?

You'll see random numbers yes, but you'll anyways continue @ the postnumber.. So, why don't you think it was a good idea to merge all posts to one thread?

Still, some people took advantage of the counting threads and did nothing else than...counting. Thus, while their post count is more than 500, their contribution to the forum is an absolute zero.

I say delete 'forum games', but sadly it won't happen.

Still, some people took advantage of the counting threads and did nothing else than...counting. Thus, while their post count is more than 500, their contribution to the forum is an absolute zero.
word

Or you could just make that part of the forum not count as posts. :s

If it's that big of a deal. I don't count so Idk, just throwing it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back