• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crazy Idea!

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I wonder how sounds Tibia based on pokemon?

A pokemon server but it will be only based on tibia monsters and sprs. No sprs changes, you can download the client from tibiaclient.com and play the server. But i have to be creative, what to use to catch the monsters, Evolution should be possible for some monsters and other stuff. The server will be based on Real-Tibia Map! It will be a "Gym" leader on every city, such as Thais, Carlin etc...

Please fill me in with ideas and let me know what do you think.

Dont tell me its crap and bye. Give me reason atleast.

You don't have enough tibia monsters to keep it varied, and even then, some evolutions would look just plain odd

There have to be atleast 100+ Monsters in real tibia. But still it can be possible :p

I thougt about the evoltuin. orc -> Orc Warrior -> Orc Berserker -> etc..

@UP

Its that kind of attitude i dont want people to comment. Ive been denied on other ideas, which succeded when it got online.

There is no time to argue with a kid, leave this theard or post something useful.

I like the idea :) Go for it

I mean, it can work, but don't make the entire server around it, make it like a Trainer vocation, a certain vocation that can capture and use monsters in battle, for example, the Trainer has a spell called Capture, and if he kills a monster using that spell, there's a chance(based on monster) to capture that monster, when he captures it he can use it, but if the monster dies, then he'll have to get another one, of course he can just dismiss it and keep it "in storage" if he wanted to.

I mean, it can work, but don't make the entire server around it, make it like a Trainer vocation, a certain vocation that can capture and use monsters in battle, for example, the Trainer has a spell called Capture, and if he kills a monster using that spell, there's a chance(based on monster) to capture that monster, when he captures it he can use it, but if the monster dies, then he'll have to get another one, of course he can just dismiss it and keep it "in storage" if he wanted to.

Sorry but I have to deny this idea. since I want make something bit outside tibia concept.

It's been proven several times that whenever you float away from Tibia's stuff too much nobody cares anymore. There's simply barely any interests for it.
I wouldn't ever give such a server a try either, it sounds boring imo. Not everything works with Tibia's engine, really.

There are tons of servers out there with PET systems that level up. Which is generally what you are talking about. I'm sure there have been servers based off of pets completely, and I am sure they failed.

People like Pokemon because the creatures are cute and look cool and have interesting looking spells, plus when you see a rare Pokemon people get excited. But tibia creatures are generally ugly and boring plus you'd be using boring looking spells.

Also there are already plenty of Pokemon Tibia servers out there that would kind of kick this server's butt. If you do it, you are going to have to be AMAZING at it, and seeing you are a newbie scripter it's going to be a lot of work.

I do wish the best of luck to you if you try it though.

Back
Top Bottom