• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Creating 1st account at database

RRRIKARDO

Reaction score
Hello all,

So, i put my otserv online, but now, i need help to do the 1st account to login in.
My otserv doesnt has a website available ( i dont will do it ).

So, how to insert manually ( phpmyadmin ) it to do 1st acc and login ?

any1 has a tutorial ?
thks

So, i execute the command

Lua:
INSERT INTO `accounts`(`10`, `Rikardo`, `password`, `1`, `10`, `10/01/2017`, `[email protected]`, `10/01/2017`) VALUES (1,1,1,5,100,0,'',0)

and it return the error

Comando SQL:

INSERT INTO `accounts`(`10`, `Rikardo`, `password`, `1`, `10`, `10/01/2017`, `[email protected]`, `10/01/2017`) VALUES (1,1,1,5,100,0,'',0)

Mensagens do MySQL :

#1054 - Unknown column '10' in 'field list'

So, i execute the command

Lua:

and it return the error

Don't change anything when inserting the query. Just run it then change what you want afterwards by double clicking on the field you want to change in the database, and be careful what you change until you know what does what. Post your TFS version if you have any more issues with it.

oh sry.

it return the error

Comando SQL:

INSERT INTO `players`(`id`, `name`, `group_id`, `account_id`, `level`, `vocation`, `health`, `healthmax`, `experience`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `looktype`, `lookaddons`, `maglevel`, `mana`, `manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `town_id`, `posx`, `posy`, `posz`, `conditions`, `cap`, `sex`, `lastlogin`, `lastip`, `save`, `skull`, `skulltime`, `lastlogout`, `blessings`, `onlinetime`, `deletion`, `balance`, `offlinetraining_time`, `offlinetraining_skill`, `stamina`, `skill_fist`, `skill_fist_tries`, `skill_club`, `skill_club_tries`, `skill_sword`, `skill_sword_tries`, `skill_axe`, `skill_axe_tries`, `skill_dist`, `skill_dist_tries`, `skill_shielding`, `skill_shielding_tries`, `skill_fishing`, `skill_fishing_tries`) VALUES (1,'GOD',3,1,2,1,1000,1000,100,114,0,116,114,140,3,20,1000,1000,100,100,1,95,117,7,'',1000,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,43200,-1,2520,10,0,10,0,10,0,10,0,10,0,10,0,10,0)

Mensagens do MySQL :

#1364 - Field 'comment' doesn't have a default value

Im using the TFS 1.3 from malucooo
- [10.00/11] OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated!

First I would double check that you imported your .sql correctly.

Otherwise, this is only on a hunch, but in your .sql I believe you have to change this:
Code:
`comment` text NOT NULL,
to this
Code:
`comment` text NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
Then redo the import of the database and try again.

i reupload my database, and execute the command

return this error

Static analysis:

2 errors were found during analysis.

1. Unexpected beginning of statement. (near "`comment`" at position 0)
  2. Unrecognized statement type. (near "text" at position 10)

Comando SQL:

`comment` text NOT NULL DEFAULT '',

Mensagens do MySQL :

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`comment` text NOT NULL DEFAULT '',' at line 1

i reupload my database, and execute the command

return this error
I'm sorry man, I wish I could help more but I'm not experienced enough in SQL to be able to correctly identify what to write. Really the query doesn't seem like it's meant for your distro anyways.

My suggestions is to just undo what we have tried recently and make the website. I would suggest this tutorial by Damon, if you follow everything correctly you should have your server up with a website in no time, and hopefully it will all work out beyond that.

Good luck!

Back