• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating a noobwar server! NEED YOUR OPINIONS!! SCREENSHOTS

Would you play a serious noobwar OT?

• Yes I definitely would!

Votes: 38 56.7%
  • No I hate the idea.

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Perhaps, depends on the outcome.

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters
Some new updates!

We've now implented one of our intended systems. With this system you will recive, along with a talon (that will be used to give you EXP), an amount of gold equals to the level of the person you killed.
For example, you killed a level 11, you will recive 11 gold. For these gold coins you will be able to purchase better equipment from NPCs.

This is how it looks right now, notice that the prices might change and the shops will be revamped.

When you then bought, for example, a plate armor, you will have to collect another 400 gold in order to upgrade it to a better one. Same goes for all the other pieces.
When you got 400 gold you should head over to the upgrader, and ask him for an upgrade.

Stay tuned for more and dont forget to comment!

Seems interesting, but the NPC @ 3th last screen says "I can upgrade your equipment for 400gp each" while he doesnt even know what u have =P Should change it

Anyhow goodluck, i'd definetly try ^^

Seems interesting, but the NPC @ 3th last screen says "I can upgrade your equipment for 400gp each" while he doesnt even know what u have =P Should change it

Anyhow goodluck, i'd definetly try ^^

Because every upgrade available all costs 400 GP each. Dosnt matter which item its, they all cost the same :)

OMG that systems seems awesome, cant wait to play here :)
keep up the great work and put it up asap , i wanna play ^^

If you do this and there is donations, just please don't make the donation items overpowered.

Keep up the good work that system seems to be kinda cool! :D

Thanks! :)

OMG that systems seems awesome, cant wait to play here :)
keep up the great work and put it up asap , i wanna play ^^

Server is atm kinda dependable on how fast we can progress with the scripts. As I said before we will announce an ETA ASAP :)

If you do this and there is donations, just please don't make the donation items overpowered.
Please read the thread before posting :)
As we said before, first week wont have any donations. Then donations will become available, but you will only be able to buy items that are obtainable in-game, and nothing will be overpowerd.

How is it going dude?

In this project I am currently working on skill calibrating. The skills a character have is static depending on his level, quest status and achievements.

As far as I know Amoaz is working on NPCs and vocation balancing. :)

Will you atlest take players in to test if its really balanced?
Or will you go at you're knownledge?

Alright heres whats going on.

Znote is busy atm with RL and school, but dont worry, we will hopefully be making new progress this weekend.

However, we WILL have a CLOSED BETA. If you want to participate, please leave a reply here and/or send me an PM, giving me some details about yourself and why you would like to help out. Testers will ofcourse be rewarded when the server opens and the donation system gets implented, but please note that we only want serious testers, who will try out as much as possible within a small timeframe, and also be able to report bugs they've noticed, suggestions for improval and balancing. Dont even bother to apply if you just want to have fun killing eachother.

Hope someone finds it intressting and wants to participate :)

I'd like to be able to test the server just to see how everything going, been following this thread for a while :p

Back