• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating City id: 18006, 18007, 18008

Neykos

Reaction score
I'm sorry for english

I would like to create a city with this

Map Neon
xHpLwYh.png

I can not create the stairs properly
The player who ends up not being able to access the second floor
So he can not enter into the city

sorry I used google translator :(

Last edited:
Damn who made that city? Would like to see more of it if you don't mind sharing it :)
You need to change your items.xml to make that itemid you are walking on a stair and what direction it should send the player to.

@up, idea is by Macedoon btw, Neon made the same thing.
From what I know it's not a whole city but just a small part for a showoff picture.

@Neykos
What exactly doesn't work? Did you only used 18006, 18007 and 18008 on the walkable parts?

@Limos
What exactly doesn't work? Did you only used 18006, 18007 and 18008 on the walkable parts?

yes

I can not make the character go from floor 7 to 8
Without using ladder

even using id18005 he does not go to the 8th floor

Last edited:
You mean from 7 to 6?
You can use 2x 18007 ontop of eachother for the highest floor. For parts where you add things like buildings, you can use a stepin script that will teleport the player to the higher floor.

If you use 2x id 18007, it has the same height as floor 6, you can use that for parts without buildings like on that picture.

For the stepin script.
Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
   local pos = position
   pos.x = pos.x - 1
   pos.z = pos.z - 1
   return doTeleportThing(cid, pos)
end
This will teleport the person to the left, you can do the same thing for the other directions if needed.
Add actionid to the items that should teleport the player and add the script with that actionid in movements.xml.

Back