• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating new vocations (Getting same id problem)

henkas

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi
so tibia have 4 original vocations paladin and etc so i changed them to other names but then i tried to create new vocation (add more) so everything is okay but they get always 1 vocation id.
Untitled.png

So i'll try to explain vocation (1,2,3,4) is original: paladin, knight and etc. Vocations with (6.7.8.9) is new vocation and those 1 new 2 new 2 new is created players and as you can see they get vocation id 1 but they should get id like 6,7,8. Maybe i miss some important parts or what? Everything is seems to be okay for me. Thanks for help dudes

Never created new vocs but all it takes is to modify the vocations xml and the AAC, aswell as spells/equipment ofc but those shouldn't affect here.

Paste vocations.xml and the part for vocations from your ACC so we can see if theres anything wrong.

Never created new vocs but all it takes is to modify the vocations xml and the AAC, aswell as spells/equipment ofc but those shouldn't affect here.

Paste vocations.xml and the part for vocations from your ACC so we can see if theres anything wrong.
Thats the point everything is fine but look
Code:
    <vocation id="7" name="Brolly" description="Brolly" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="6" gainhpamount="5" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="5" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="220" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="1">
        <formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0" />
        <skill id="0" multiplier="1.5" />
        <skill id="1" multiplier="2.0" />
        <skill id="2" multiplier="2.0" />
        <skill id="3" multiplier="2.0" />
        <skill id="4" multiplier="2.0" />
        <skill id="5" multiplier="1.5" />
        <skill id="6" multiplier="1.1" />
    </vocation>
    <vocation id="8" name="Bardock" description="Bardock" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="6" gainhpamount="5" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="5" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="220" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="1">
    </vocation>
    <vocation id="9" name="Pan" description="Pan" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="6" gainhpamount="5" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="5" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="220" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="1">
    </vocation>
</vocations>
So that 1 new (7) 2 new (8) 2new (9) there is everything okay. So this part is from MyACC
Code:
    // new character config
    'character_samples' => array( // vocations, format: ID_of_vocation => 'Name of Character to copy'
        //0 => 'Rook Sample',
        1 => 'Goku Sample',
        2 => 'Vegeta Sample',
        3 => 'Gohan Sample',
        4 => 'Goten Sample',
        6 => 'Future Sample',
        7 => 'Brolly Sample',
        8 => 'Bardock Sample',
        9 => 'Pan Sample'
    ),
Everything is fine but they always get id 1
It's fine with 1,2,3,4 they get correct ID. Is it possible to be because of gender system? I deleted (male, female) from myacc but database is still register that shit, so maybe this stuff gives me this problem?

Are those custom vocations actually promotions comming from the same base vocation? You have fromvoc="1" in all of them.

fromvoc="1" points to the base vocation id so in your case they all point to vocation with id 1

Back