• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Crit and Double hit.

Shadowman321

Reaction score
Hi!

I have little problem in my bonuses system ;P
I alredy did bonuses with max hp/mp, healing with spells/potions, attack with spells/runes.
More points spent on bonus = more dmg.
And now i want to give next bonus for knights and paladins. Crit and double hit chance for all weapon hits.
Can anyon help me? I don't want to write every single weapon id in weapons script... I need chance for crit and double from all weapons.
And its needed to get easy configuration of it, where i can change % change and % dmg in crit and chance % of double hit...

Did you even read? "every single" ~= "a single" in this context.

Shadowman321 said:
I don't want to write every single weapon id

It doesn't matter what context, he has to add them all to a table in a single script and weapons.xml. Which, he doesn't want to do.

-edit- No excuse for being a dick though, just woke up. Apologies.

Last edited:
If you don't know how to write script without including 100 or more ids of weapons shut the fuck up and leave. I don't ask anyone for list of ids cus i don't want to do that by myself. I am asking for script that doesn't need it. Its possible from that what i know. But i never did anything with weapons or attacks so i don't know som tfs functions itp.
If you can't help me just leave and don't spam like an idiot which doesn't understand enything and don't know enything that could help.
If you are not helping, just spamming, offend people and trolling, leave this fucking support board and shot bullet in to your head.

@top
Can anyone help?

Back