• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

css after moved to dedicated server

PuszekLDZ

https://tibia74.eu
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi.
I moved server to a dedicated one, all htdocs was just copy/paste into dedicated from old one, and o get issue...

first was with tables... but it is working now, but stil got a problem with css...

on older one, players was like this (red offline / green online)
before.jpg

now it is like without any css... (like standard blue/violet)
after.jpg
anyone have an idea?

are they links? Maybe you need to define the default link colors using a, a:hover, a:visited etc

Can you post snippets of both html and the css? Or use tool inspector to assess the element and check its css styling rules

are they links? Maybe you need to define the default link colors using a, a:hover, a:visited etc

Can you post snippets of both html and the css? Or use tool inspector to assess the element and check its css styling rules

yea i try to find that.. but that should work, when on the same xmapp version it was on other server... just copy/paste was done...
Post automatically merged:

its some wrong with "twig" read...

Code:
<style type="text/css">
    .top_level {
        position: absolute;
        top: 29px;
        left: 6px;
        height: 160px;
        width: 168px;
        z-index: 20;
        padding-top: 6px;
        font-family: Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif;
        font-size: 9.2pt;
        color: #FFF;
        font-weight: bold;
        text-align: right;
        text-decoration: inherit;
        text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em #333
    }

#Topbar a {
        text-decoration: none;
    }

.online {
        color: #008000;
    }

.offline {
        color: #FF0000;
    }

a.topfont {
        font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 11px;
        text-decoration: none
    }
    a:hover.topfont {
        font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 11px;
        color: #CCC;
        text-decoration:none
    }
</style>

<div id="Topbar" class="Themebox" style="background-image:url({{ template_path }}/images/themeboxes/highscores/highscores.png);">
    <div class="top_level" style="background:url({{ template_path }}/images/themeboxes/bg_top.png)" align="    ">
    {% for player in topPlayers %}
        <div style="text-align:left"><a href="{{ getPlayerLink(player['name'], false) }} " class="topfont {% if player['online'] %}online{% else %}offline{% endif %}">
            <span style="color: #CCC">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{{ player['rank'] }} - </span>{{ player['name'] }}
            <br>
            <small><span style="color: white">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Level: ({{ player['level'] }})</span></small>
            <br>
        </a>
    </div><br>
    {% endfor %}
    <div class="Bottom" style="background-image:url({{ template_path }}/images/general/box-bottom.gif); top: 159px;; left:-5px;">
    </div>
</div>
</div>
<br/><br/><br/>

read all for work, without a css... even font size is wrong...

Last edited:
Short explaintation:
First href is if player is online
Third href is if there couldn't be fetched a player status (online or offline is missing which means "topfont" stays alone as class)

There's no default url needed as the "topfont" class is followed by "online" or "offline" depending on players online status. Check with "CTRL + Shift + R" short-cut if it's a cache issue.

There's no default url needed as the "topfont" class is followed by "online" or "offline" depending on players online status. Check with "CTRL + Shift + R" short-cut if it's a cache issue.

it is not a cache problem... i just run it back way, to old computer, and it works fine... like earlier

ok, i think im close...
.twig is needed to be installed. anyone know how to do it on xmapp and windows server 2019?
just installed, both are clean versions

ok, i found that xampp and win 2019 in some reason dont load Twig, and style write in twig didnt appear... still looking for a solution ...

i got a lastest xampp (on both computers, on my own it works, on dedicated it not working)
my comp is win10 / dedicated is winserver 2019
@Gesior.pl / @slawkens?

Last edited:
Back