• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cube World | Release Date Q1 2012?

Ancores

Reaction score
This game looks awesome, it's being developed by one guy, written in C++ and might be released Q1 2012.
You can find information about the game on his blog or twitter.

I'll buy the game for sure, will you?

[video=youtube;jujKOju_MBM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jujKOju_MBM&feature=g-all-u&context=G2242259FAAAAAAAAGAA[/video]

More videos:
Feel The Spirit
Weapon Overview
Monsters

starta wargasm/notorious igen istället plz best ot eu

OnT: Yes I will probaly buy it;p

HUGE BUMP

The game has been released, its currently in alpha and cost 20$. It's soooo much fun I recommend everything to try this out! If you don't insist in buying the actual game you can just get the crack.

HUGE BUMP

The game has been released, its currently in alpha and cost 20$. It's soooo much fun I recommend everything to try this out! If you don't insist in buying the actual game you can just get the crack.

Wow, that's cold.
It's an indie game, not a game made by a major company with millions of dollars in extra funds.

How is that cold? I always buy the actual game for indies games.... so stop talking shit about me. I'm just saying that there's people out there who are to cheap to buy the game and letting them playing a cracked version might convince them to actually like the game enough to buy it.

How is that cold? I always buy the actual game for indies games.... so stop talking shit about me. I'm just saying that there's people out there who are to cheap to buy the game and letting them playing a cracked version might convince them to actually like the game enough to buy it.

You could have just let that part out rather than recommending it. That's why it's cold.
I don't believe the whole get-crack-buy-later concept.

Plus, I am not talking shit about you, not EVEN close.

you shouldnt discuss bu or crack a game. I think this is a never - going - to - be - solved - problem, I'm fine with that. game looks good. I will try it and in the case I like it buy it, is there a way to play it onlien with you alan? :p dont know if it will be in release :)

Yes you can play co op with 2-4 people or you can play online with as many people as the server holds. And @Evan it's better to crack a game rather than not playing it all all. When you pirate something it brings more attention, that person who pirated it tells like 10 of their friends about it and then a few of them decides to actually buy the game which bring better business instead of that person never getting the crack in the first place. But whatever I have my opinion and you have yours, leave it at that.

Yeah the beginning is hard but then it gets easier, much more fun if you playing with someone else ^_^

How much is this? Are players allowed to see other players in the game?

you can host your own server with up to 3 mates i think and yes you can play together then

Thought it sucked, especially for 20$
Yea it's in Alpha but meh still sucks, it needs a lot more added to it before i could say it's worth it.

If it had all of minecrafts elements added onto this, that would be pretty cool, but there is a MOD for minecraft that does exactly what this does, which makes buying this in its current state pointless.

Back