• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Custom Client

megagaea

Scripter and mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
How To ADD Monster System Like spider / highexp To My Custom LCient ? any Turiol or Code ..

TFS 1.2, Client 10.77 I guess
pro Can u say me how i open tibia.spr to unlimited not 65535 only ???>

if someone can edit The spr unlimited plus sources 0.4 for 860 with mount system will be good if he dont havee time giive me sources 8,7

Will be hard with Cip's client.
Update to 8.7 client version instead.
but I have Edit spirts and ADd many outfit For Mounting but i need to Add mount List in down outfit and effects list

Last edited by a moderator:
Mount System Sources in Tibia 8.6 i neeed to add this photo
exmaple i neeed to add
29ngpx4.png

And neeed to active and add
2883v2v.png

i need Full help first thing i need edit tibia client for this photo and if u have thread how to edit in 8.7 give me it and give me it sources :D

how To Update Data to 8.7 should i Change All Scripts? .

You need to start by compiling a server (there are plenty of tutorials about that), then swap out lib files, do a folder merge to see if ex rope.lua has custom changes, if they do merge the scripts, once you have done that with all the files replace the dlls, upgrade the map if needed, add files that the folder merge says is missing then start the server and start looking for bugs.

Thats normally the way I do it, you might be able to just swap out the spells, add mounts and outfits.xml, data/lib/ folder and compile the TFS server.

Note this is not a request forum, if you want someone to do this for you report your post and tell us to move it to requests, if you are willing to pay for the job we can also move it to jobs.

// Edit, merged your threads don't create new ones, use the same one.

You need to start by compiling a server (there are plenty of tutorials about that), then swap out lib files, do a folder merge to see if ex rope.lua has custom changes, if they do merge the scripts, once you have done that with all the files replace the dlls, upgrade the map if needed, add files that the folder merge says is missing then start the server and start looking for bugs.

Thats normally the way I do it, you might be able to just swap out the spells, add mounts and outfits.xml, data/lib/ folder and compile the TFS server.

Note this is not a request forum, if you want someone to do this for you report your post and tell us to move it to requests, if you are willing to pay for the job we can also move it to jobs.

// Edit, merged your threads don't create new ones, use the same one.
See The Date Of the Thread i dont Get A good Answer .... there are any thread about add mounting in 8.7 ...

See The Date Of the Thread i dont Get A good Answer .... there are any thread about add mounting in 8.7 ...

But you still bumped the thread?
There is no reason to have 2 active threads for the same issue, takes up more space and will make it messy if you are trying to help people and it ends up you wrote the same thing in 2 threads to the same person.

And tbh the reason you aren't getting a good answer is because of your translator, they didn't understand what you were saying and IMO you got good answers on the first page that should have told you that it's imposible to get mounts with the 8.6 client unless you modify the client and is successful with it.

You don't have to add any mounts with 8.7, they are there by default.
With some monsters you can just swap the id out and show a monster insted of a mount sprite.

Back